Take the 'Final Fantasy Character Hair' Quiz!

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Take the 'Final Fantasy Character Hair' Quiz!

[img_inline src='http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/70/70181.jpg']
How many of these characters can you identify... by their hairstyles?

In honor of Final Fantasy XIII-2 hitting consoles this week, we've put together a quiz on a few of the dozens of Final Fantasy characters we've all come to grow to love (or hate) over the years.

However, we're introducing a bit twist to this quiz instead of just asking you about your favorite Final Fantasy heroes and villains. You'll have to identify these characters by their hair. How many of these (sometimes ludicrous) locks of hair do you recognize?

Take the quiz! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/188]

You'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get 100%. Just remember your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
8/10

Not bad considering I've only played Kingdom Hearts, FFVII, Crisis Core and Dissidia.

Calumon: They have some silly names. :S

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Final Fantasy Character Hair Quiz!. [br] [a href="/quizzes/view/188-The-Final-Fantasy-Character-Hair-Quiz"]Take this quiz[/a]

Considering i've only played 3 of the games... that was pretty damn good. ^_^

fangclaw

Mar 3, 2010
10/10 not even a challenge
your mistake was picking something that every single non-npc or
non-tactics character has different. hell one of the questions i figured out by knowing everyone elses hair style so they were eliminated.

Awesome quiz though :)

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
I thought I'd only see the hair, not their entire upper body with a small circle covering their face. And using pictures that probably took a couple of seconds to grab, considering I've played 3 FF games and recognised near all of the pictures. /Very disappointed.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
10/10 but this was easy as hell :p
I kinda hope they do one centered around FF VII with 50 questions just because I pride myself on being a walking encyclopedia for that game, hell the VII series as a whole I know EVERYTHING!

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
10/10, fun but too freaking easy.

Could've done with five more questions to separate the chaff from the wheat. >_>

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
10/10. No, I'm not a fanboy by any definition of the word >.>

GZGoten said:
10/10 but this was easy as hell :p
I kinda hope they do one centered around FF VII with 50 questions just because I pride myself on being a walking encyclopedia for that game, hell the VII series as a whole I know EVERYTHING!
You've got it lucky. I have to live with being a walking encyclopedia for the entire series.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
u got it bad, I take pride in it but its one of the most hated games ever, mostly by hipsters but that's the majority now
I can't imagine learning everything about FF II though I hated that game

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I scored 70%, with 7 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Final Fantasy Character Hair Quiz!. [br] [a href="/quizzes/view/188-The-Final-Fantasy-Character-Hair-Quiz"]Take this quiz[/a]

And the funniest part is I bloody guessed on just about all of them! :D

I'm guessing it should have been harder if a guy like me whose's never played a Final Fantasy game could do so well on it.

Olrod

Feb 11, 2010
I only had to guess one of them, I think the character was from a FF Tactics game, which I've not played. Luckily I guessed correctly.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
10/10

First quiz ever where I get them all right on my first try.
In all fairness, it was pretty easy and I'm a FF nerd. :/

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
10/10

Easiest quiz I've done so far. Although I have played a lot of Final Fantasy over the past year and a half.