A Beheading In France

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
I could not describe the US in a better way
Eh, you made me open up the ignored content to see what you were talking about.

I do find it funny that the side that is PRO-DEMOCRACY AND ANTI-COMMUNISM is currently the side that has had hands down the most infractions and attempts to rob the ability of people to take apart of the Democratic process because they do not like their views.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Trump bent over and puckered up for Xi. He literally beg him for a better deal so he didn’t loose more votes. That list you made of appeasers... Trump is right at the top.

Biden not going to do much better. America lost a long time ago. It just is too arrogant to realise it
It lost because of neoliberals like Obama, Clinton, and Biden, walls street, and big business.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Trump no, his foreign policy cabinet maybe.
Is that why they ended up with a bilateral TPP? Trump hates Obama so much I was surprised when he announced that he just copied Obama work for the trade deal with China

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Is that why they ended up with a bilateral TPP? Trump hates Obama so much I was surprised when he announced that he just copied Obama work for the trade deal with China
He never signed it.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States

I disagree with this fellow: I think free speech is absolutely worth a civil war. Most rights are, if the alternative is losing them.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

I disagree with this fellow: I think free speech is absolutely worth a civil war. Most rights are, if the alternative is losing them.
You can have all the Sharia law that you want but if it breaks the law of the country that you are in, you cop the appropriate punishment.

This isn’t a Freedom of Speech issue. It’s a religious freedom issue. No religion can dictate what laws a government makes or enforces.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
So he wrecked the economy for no outcome?
I rather the US economy take a hit, and China's economy takes an even bigger hit.

It's called relative gains, absolute gain logic or win-win is how we got into this situation in the first place.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I rather the US economy take a hit, and China's economy takes an even bigger hit.

It's called relative gains, absolute gain logic or win-win is how we got into this situation in the first place.
Yeah, China didn’t lose. It got exactly what it wanted.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
This isn’t a Freedom of Speech issue. It’s a religious freedom issue. No religion can dictate what laws a government makes or enforces.
It can be both at the same time.

What a fucking imbecile
Agreed. Granted, I want him to have the freedom to say what he's saying. Not just out of an abstract support for free speech, but also because I want to know who shares his opination.

Probably a good idea to keep an eye on them.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Which is???
Buying exactly what they had to before Trump's trade war and pretend they will now uphold IP rights for further access to the US economy.

Edit: I have as much faith in China upholding IP rights under Obama/Biden or Trump. I.e. They'll keep promoting their companies to steal IP

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Remember lads, subscribe to PewDiePie
...and Charles Manson killed people because of the Beatles.

Also the guy you quoted claimed to have been radicalized by the extreme views of Candace Owens (who he considered too extreme, even for him) and introduced to ethnonationalism by Spyro the Dragon 3. So maybe not take everything the nutter says at face value?