a big mexican man comes up to you and screams "YOU'RE MOM"

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I would stop drinking whatever alcohol I had last because obviously that shit knocked me for a loop.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
Id say he would have to get off whatever drug he has been taking because im obviously a man and wayyyy too young to have a child his age.

fozzy360

I endorse Jurassic Park
Oct 20, 2009
Moderated said:
What do you do with the news that you have a Mexican son?
He is actually older than you.
That is because he is your son from the future. He tells you to say in bed tomorrow. Then he gives you a time travel device. What do you do now?
What do you do with the knowledge that you will become female?
I've read some funny shit, but holy hell, I'm dying here.

I need to catch my breath.

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
Change my luchador name to be more feminine...
Something like Mascara Mariposa or Princessa de los Guerreros, or Reina del Monterrey...
Whatevs, bro...
So I end up with a Taco instead of a Chimichanga, big deal...

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Moderated said:
What do you do with the knowledge that you will become female?
I would tell my wife she is safe from my groping hands for I shall have BOOBS OF MY OWN.

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
I'd go through with my day tomorrow... I think it'd be interesting to be the opposite gender.

Captcha: 'Know your rights'.... The right to get a sex change?

May 5, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:

I...

I don't understand the question.

I think I need to lie down.
I second this reaction EXACTLY how it is shown in the above gif. Sorry for the low content (and wasting your time with a "Someone quoted you!" message) but this portrays EXACTLY how I feel, and I'm too lazy to find the gif on my own.

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
Well, assuming that whatever happened, happened, then there is not a whole lot I can do, except wonder why and when I will have a sex reassignment procedure.

Although, I'd probably be a little shaken up for quite some time.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Tell him that after i give birth to him i'm changing back to a guy again. Then go abuse time travel I'd just go and buy a bunch of stuff that I missed out on during the dreamcast hey day and then proceed to win any contest that allows me to send in multiple letters via time duplication. that is if they don't self terminate themselves due to time paradox.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Well I would calmly ask him to sit on a chair, get him a beer and tell him this:

Mira, grandísimo pedazo de guevon... a mi primero en ingles no me hable. Segundo, vos tenéis un acento mejicano más pirata que caraqueño haciendo de gocho.
¿Como carrizo pretendéis vos decirme a mí, que venís del futuro y que soy tu madre? Y peor aún, ni siquiera sabéis construir bien una oración, porque esa verga no se dice así. Ahora, termínate la birra esa y vete al coño e' tu madre (que no soy yo, pila).
Carajo, ni siquiera se te puede ocurrir algo más original, esa mierda que acaba de salir de tu jeta es una bien vieja creepypasta, pero es como la versión contada por un retrasado mental que acaba de ser pateado en la cabeza por una mula.

What's that? you didn't understand a bloody word I said? oh brother, you really are a pitiful case aren't you? I bet you aren't even mexican. Have you even eaten a burrito? (It's okay, I had my first one in Manhattan).
Now get out and stop bugging me. But do please leave that time-streaming device, I may have some use for that.

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
I don't...I...

wait, a time travel device? I forget all about the Mexican son and travel way past him into the future.

Zeren

Aug 6, 2011
What do I do? I tell the clearly crazy man to go back to the asylum where he came from. I'm not female and even if I got a sex change I couldn't have kids. I do not have any Hispanic traits at all. So even if time travel was possible, it's still impossible that he would be my son.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I do not know how to answer that question.

That... the ideas presented here have damn near literally broken my brain.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I would go into the future and buy the new Black and White 2 games. I can't wait until the 23rd!!!!

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
He has just given me the tool to ensure this never happens...

...and if I CAN'T prevent it I'll be too busy being a lesbian to get pregnant...

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
I would kill him and take his damn time device and have some fun

Maybe get future tech then conquer the world or conquer it in the past