a big mexican man comes up to you and screams "YOU'RE MOM"

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Instantly destroy the time travel devise of course. WAY too much moral greyness and emotional baggage attached to that. Then I'd get on with my life.

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
Uh, probably rip off my testicles and laugh hysterically at him.
YOUR STATEMENT IS INVALID, FUTURE MAN.

(Oh, wait. I become a woman. OH GOD, IT HAS BEGUN)

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:

I...

I don't understand the question.

I think I need to lie down.
Parody thread.

I hope.

I expected this to be a bdcjacko thread, or I wouldn't have even opened it.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
This is almost as wierd that old 'you find out you are two midgets in a coat' thread.
But personally, I think I would challange him to a game of chance, the winner is killed.
Why? Just cause!

2!

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
Oh I get it, it's like a joke right? Right??

I mean after all the chances of me having a mexican child is only 1.68%...and that isn't very high.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Stop taking whatever drugs I was doing. Seriously, that stuff must have been affecting my mind BAD.

And, just in case, go on a hike tomorrow. You never know when the trip becomes reality...

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
D-Von...GET THE COATHANGER!!! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzWlPmHA8i4]

Now that I've got that tasteless joke out of the way, I believe I would ask him who the father is and make a mental note to never have sex with that person under any circumstances.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Same way I handle anyone doing that, scream "I'M NOBODY'S MOTHER!" Though I really think I scared that kid in the grocery store...

NiPah

May 8, 2009
I'd tell him picks or it didn't happen...

If he does have said pics I'd take them then close the door in his face.

Sacul

Sep 27, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:

I...

I don't understand the question.

I think I need to lie down.
It's very simple really, at some point in the future, you become a woman and sleep with a Mexican man, then when your son is old time travel is invented and he travels back to meet you, he then tells you that you are mom and asks you to say "in bed tomorrow" for some unknown reason.

It's possible that you ditched them early on since the son doesn't seem to have a great grasp of the English language (assuming that the father isn't very fluent in it) and has no respect for the time-space continuum (which I would of made sure he had respect for, no child of mine would of missed out on a educational series like Back to the Future, it does a service by teaching the young not to fuck around with time in the event of time-travel being invented). So, I would probably smack him upside the head...though I suppose time-travel really kind of worked out in the end in Back to the Future and wasn't the Doc going right back to time-traveling? Well, if he countered with that I would just smack him upside the head again.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Moderated said:
GistoftheFist said:
He yells "you are mom"? I think he must be nearsighted.
Or maybe you should read the OP.
DVS BSTrD said:
Except the challenge, poor fool has no idea who he messin' wid
1: Accept*
2: Read the OP
1: Stop being a standoffish ass.
2: Maybe you could just explain your question in a little more detail.
3: Be more constructive with your feedback!*

[small]*Internet points for anyone who got that quote.[/small]