a big mexican man comes up to you and screams "YOU'RE MOM"

littlealicewhite

Jul 18, 2010
I'm already female. I will never willingly have children, and if I have children unwillingly I will give them up for adoption. I would be a horrible mother.

In this hypothetical scenario, with sufficient proof that the man was indeed my child I would acknowledge him, and nothing else.

Mmmm... pork.

JordanXlord

Mar 29, 2010
here is what i would do...

step 1: go to the future and buy Robotic armor and immortality

step 2: go back in time

step 3: become the only True God

step 4: ???

step 5: PROFIT!!

but if that is not a option

then i would use the time machine to get a beta key for Planetside 2

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
I'll snap his neck real quick, dispose of the body and then forge pants made of vibranium.

After that, I put my hands to my ears and scream "LALALALALA!" Until men in white coats take me away and lock me in a nice and safe, padded room.

Because at that point I would have probably gone insane.

This then happens ad nauseum, as I just created a time paradox.

Raziel, from The Legacy of Kain, at this point looks at me with those eyes that say "I know that feel".

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I'd tell myself: "Damn, I gotta lay off on the e [http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/06/14/bc-ecstasy-adults-safe-health.html]."

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
Totally not-racist question: Does this mean in the future that I can make True-Mexican food? Childbirth and all that mess, blah blah blah, don't care.. Can I (pause) make true mexican food?

Though if he ran up to me first I could say "If I am then for god sakes lad, stand up straight and don't shout while I have company, for all you know your relatives are nearby!"

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Clap him on the back of the head for being a pest, call him "estúpido pendejo" and "hijo de puta" and tell him to go bother his future-father instead, because Tijuana was a long time ago, and I'm not taking responsibility for anything that hasn't happened there yet.

Sassafrass said:
Don't lie down, that's how you got into this in the first place.

OT: I'd throw the spider in the spoiler at him and run like Usain Bolt.

Is that spider...eating a snake?

I want one. @.@

teeth

Nov 22, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQba92LBfHo&feature=related

WE GOT OUR SELVES A TIME MACHINE

Now lets go find an Extreme Cosmetic surgery in the future Iv been dieing to find an excuse to use my sombrero

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Run dude..... Run fast, Run far.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3o8z1a7R91r1iip1o2_500.gif

Meatspinner

Feb 4, 2011
I'd turn my Mexican son into a Canadian daughter and marry her of to the robot god of robots where she would raise an army of half-robot half-whateverthefucksheisnow. Every 10th offspring would be an asexual Shepard who would be taken aside and trained in the art of dancing. They are to be used in a great dance-off against The Cult of Macintosh and it's Jobsanite followers in a bid to save true love.

The rest of the robots I will use to conquer Denmark and replace their flag with my Can-Mex son-daughter. Because he/she is just flappy enough after all those immaculate robot births to be a flag

Moderated

May 12, 2012
Powereaver said:
Id say he would have to get off whatever drug he has been taking because im obviously a man and wayyyy too young to have a child his age.
He is from the future after you have a sex change that gives you working sexual organs.
Zeren said:
What do I do? I tell the clearly crazy man to go back to the asylum where he came from. I'm not female and even if I got a sex change I couldn't have kids. I do not have any Hispanic traits at all. So even if time travel was possible, it's still impossible that he would be my son.
In the future, it is possible to give working sexual organs to transexuals.