a Brazilian female Esports player murdered by a male Esports player

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
We aren't living in the 90s anymore. Playing a video-game doesn't indicate you're part of some small clique of nerds. The fact that the articles only lead with COD in the headlines but have nothing further to add indicates this is scumbag journalists being scumbag journalists and latching onto anything they can to make a murder stand out so they can get clicks off of it because otherwise this story wouldn't be news worthy.
Is Brasil’s culture anything like the US?

They voted in a person way worse than Trump and are stereotyped to be far more religious. Have they even have the Jack Thompson Blake culture battle?

Crystal Violet

2020: I have not gotten over the scarf thing
Legacy
Sep 22, 2020
Paris
Country
France
I still can’t believe they have no self preservation skills

But then clearly they don’t think like me as even when angered, I have never desired to kill someone
Of the ones we dealt with there were some who were obviously mad with no understanding of consequence and then there were the sociopaths. Both were equally scary.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I still can’t believe they have no self preservation skills

But then clearly they don’t think like me as even when angered, I have never desired to kill someone
I've read about two best friends killing each other in a duel because they were piss drunk all the way back in Elizabethan times, with the true stupidity of the situation showing itself in that the one that "lost" the duel by getting stabbed with a knife told his friend he would stay standing as long as he could so his friend could get away, and managed to do so. We live in a truly different era from that of our forefathers but our code isn't any different from then.