A city you would like to see a game set in

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
my hometown. so i can torch it!

with all the people in it. just for fun and giggles.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
I'd say Harrogate, since it would make a great steampunk town (It has a thing for it's Victorian heritage, which consisted of convincing rich southerners that drinking sulphur water wasn't a retarded idea. They succeeded).

But it already features in the Diablo II expansion pack. (one letter away, wild northlands, hordes of demons. just like the game!)

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
Valkyrie101 said:
C'thulu fhthagn-*cough cough* I mean yeah, that would be awesome. Although I think Eternal Darkness did something similar, but it really didn't have a very grand scale for interaction with the city itself.

Insomniaku

Jan 31, 2009
Yakutsk, Russia, coldest city on Earth, throw in some zombies or another diabolical force and you get one hell of a open-world survival horror game. I'd also like to see some sort of deserted, Silent Hill style game set in Chernobyl... I know that now they're trying to rebuild the population but games are fictitious so we could use the cold, deserted, and irradiated Chernobyl from a while back

wastedyouth89

Mar 9, 2009
I'd love to see a game placed in Hawaii. The entire state would be mapped and every island would be accessible.

Red Bomb

Nov 25, 2009
London, UK. Especially in a L4D/The Saboteur/Assassins Creed kinda game.
Dubai would be pretty cool too. All that desert and high rise buildings.

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
Anywhere in Britain would be fine, but especially Cardiff. Or a picturesque Welsh village in the Valleys that is secretly full of cannibalistic serial killers. /cliche