A few thoughts about January 6, 2021

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Were they though? Well that just raises even more questions.
The only other thing I do know was that they were able to facial recognition technology from street cams, and whatever those rioters used to record themselves. Even if they did not post on their Facebook, Twitter, or whatever. I do find it odd all these white boys and gals let a Cuban be their leader. Shows how full of shit and petty racism truly is.

I know some family members turned their relatives in or told the FBI when they had realized where they went. This one lady immediately turned her husband in to the FBI and file for a divorce. She said she did not want to deal with his shit. Can't blame her.

Last edited:

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
The only other thing I do know was that they were able to facial recognition technology from street cams, and whatever those rioters used to record themselves. Even if they did not post on their Facebook, Twitter, or whatever. I do find it odd all these white boys and gals let a Cuban be their leader. Shows how full of shit and petty racism truly is.
I imagine in their eyes, being Cuban is just white enough to be one of them.

I mean, hell, a century ago, the Italian and Spanish people weren't really considered white by a lot of people and now they've been "promoted" in the eyes of racist shitlords to "Well, they're white enough". Funny how that scale keeps sliding, then again, Racism is inherenly fucking stupid to begin with, so changing the stupid rules probably isn't that hard.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010

I mean, hell, a century ago, the Italian and Spanish people weren't really considered white by a lot of people and now they've been "promoted" in the eyes of racist shitlords to "Well, they're white enough". Funny how that scale keeps sliding, then again, Racism is inherenly fucking stupid to begin with, so changing the stupid rules probably isn't that hard.
Dunno. While the rules are inherently stupid, the north of the Mediterranean is still Europe, and Europe=White for lots of people, in a way that the Americas aren't.

Wasn't long ago people were hating on Jennifer Lopez for Puerto Rican ancestry, for example.

But, pretty much anything goes, so I can't say.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Which does not even make sense, because they are more than happy to hate on anyone Mexican or Puerto Rican. It's annoying and frustrating, yet they clearly let a guy waltz in that is clearly not white and looks no different others that are Latino decent. It goes show these coward, racist, bastards don't know what they really want, will make exceptions if it is convenient, and never wanna take full responsibility for their action. When they get caught it's all: "We're not racists, it's only about politics!", "I'm/We're nothing the Nazis!", "We're doing this for you!", "We're weren't gonna harm or kill anyone!", and "I was only kidding!". Fuck all of you! I wish nothing more than to see the faces of despair as these imbeciles trials await them. They can go rot in jail afterward and get thrown to hell where Mundus, Fleming, Shishio, or Satan is waiting for them. On second thought, even Shishio and Mundus would want nothing to do with these losers.

Wasn't long ago people were hating on Jennifer Lopez for Puerto Rican ancestry, for example.
Jennifer Lopez is still a fine woman, and if anyone has problem with her racial background are probably ugly on the inside and out, and would not know a beautiful woman, if a snake bit them in the dick or vagina.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
Which does not even make sense, because they are more than happy to hate on anyone Mexican or Puerto Rican. It's annoying and frustrating, yet they clearly let a guy waltz in that is clearly not white and looks no different others that are Latino decent.
I'm sure there's a complex equation....oh, who am I kidding, these people are stupid and hateful who are more then happy to invite people into their stupid little Aryan(which are from fucking INDIA!) club as is remotely convenient.

I mean, even the fucking Nazis decided they were fine with Japanese people the moment it was strategically sound to do so, and appropriated a Hindu/Buddhist sun symbol(but flipped it backwards) as well as Nordic Runes(so now it's hard to tell the Nazi fucks from the VIking Cosplayers....though I'm sure there is some overlap between them).

It's stupid all the way down, embraced by idiots with tiny peckers to prove how alpha they are by virtue of their skin color and "superior culture"(that they don't understand in the least).

Last edited:

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I mean, even the fucking Nazis decided they were fine with Japanese people the moment it was strategically sound to do so, and appropriated a Hindu/Buddhist sun symbol(but flipped it backwards) as well as Nordic Runes(so now it's hard to tell the Nazi fucks from the VIking Cosplayers....though I'm sure there is some overlap between them).
Weird esoteric shit like this isn’t propaganda alone, it’s actually an essential part of Nazism that makes it distinct from many other types of fascism. It’s part of their meta narrative of reality that justifies why a strong leader is necessary, what characteristics they have, who the “enemy” is, why they’re poor minorities that are also powerful (the power they wield is supernatural and psychological in this case), and why death is glorious. As nice as it would be to not take Nazi occultism seriously, it’s a vital part of the ideology.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States

Trump is practically and morally responsible for inciting the riot, and McConnell would have voted to impeach if Trump was still in office. But make no mistake that Trump hasn't gotten away with anything yet.

to

"Would you support Trump in 2024?" "The nominee of the party? Absolutely"

Is there any backbone left in the party?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
This is bullshit, don't impeach him, just stop him from holding office again which requires 50 votes. Man the democrats suck. Joe Biden literally says we should defeat Trump at the ballot box, I rather we get on their level, and just stop Trump from running again, it's easier and more practical.

Oh, and McConnell is a coward who would sell his own mother to get another 6 years.

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
This is bullshit, don't impeach him, just stop him from holding office again which requires 50 votes. Man the democrats suck. Joe Biden literally says we should defeat Trump at the ballot box, I rather we get on their level, and just stop Trump from running again, it's easier and more practical.

Oh, and McConnell is a coward who would sell his own mother to get another 6 years.
Precedent says that the removal vote can only come after a successful impeachment conviction. Opening the can of worms that anyone could be barred from office for life by a simple majority senate vote would literally be the end of the US as a democratic republic.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Precedent says that the removal vote can only come after a successful impeachment conviction. Opening the can of worms that anyone could be barred from office for life by a simple majority senate vote would literally be the end of the US as a democratic republic.
No, it would just torpedo the establishment. And besides, there are enough progressives in the country to counter it.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I am willing to bet you that Trump will not be the 2024 Republican nominee.

He may remain important, but I expect that to decline over the coming years. The cult-like fervour will die away over time now he's out of the headlines, and also there are a ton of Republican Party donors and operatives working at dismantling his grip on the party and over time that will bear fruit. Secondly, he's going to have go up against new blood who will have occupied similar ground but be less erratic.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
I am willing to bet you that Trump will not be the 2024 Republican nominee.

He may remain important, but I expect that to decline over the coming years. The cult-like fervour will die away over time now he's out of the headlines, and also there are a ton of Republican Party donors and operatives working at dismantling his grip on the party and over time that will bear fruit. Secondly, he's going to have go up against new blood who will have occupied similar ground but be less erratic.
I know there's also some discussion of a lot of the GOP(or former members) who very much despise him openly talking about forming a new Trump-free Republican Party. Which wouldn't win but would likely have a spoiler effect of drawing off more moderate conservatives to vote for them.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I know there's also some discussion of a lot of the GOP(or former members) who very much despise him openly talking about forming a new Trump-free Republican Party. Which wouldn't win but would likely have a spoiler effect of drawing off more moderate conservatives to vote for them.
Something like that would create rather massive changes in the US political system if it were to occur, I'd imagine. However I'd expect them to pull together behind a monster they can all support to avoid that.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
And should the racist have sufficiently showed black people, Jews or Asians their place or even got their ethnostate then its likely that the Italian and Spanish people will be due for a demotion.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
And should the racist have sufficiently showed black people, Jews or Asians their place or even got their ethnostate then its likely that the Italian and Spanish people will be due for a demotion.
Perhaps, there's always the homeless or disabled people or someone else to hate on instead.