A game in one sentence.

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
Dragon Ball: Your clothes can survive energy blasts that would tear a planet in half.

Sonic Unleashed: A half decent game. Literally.

BigHandInSky

Apr 16, 2009
Dawn of war: Winter Assault=
Imperial guard: defend with a crap load of units - tech up - BANEBLADE MOFO!!!!-blitzkrieg

Dawn of war: dark crusade=
Tau: just try and get close, i dare you - gets into melee - meet kroot warriors bitches!
Necrons: spam spam spam spam spam spam

Dawn of war: soulstorm=
SoB: over-religious bitches/women in power armour who like fire toooooo much
Dark Eldar: i don't play them so i dunno

Dawn of war 2=
MP= play with rank 30 players until you can survive for more than 10 minutes and we'll talk
OR: SP= Same map 10 times - story mission - different map 10 times - repeat

irishstormtrooper

Mar 19, 2009
Half-Life 2: Killing aliens, killing more aliens, physics puzzle, awkward driving section, killing zombies, rinse and repeat.

Rauten

Capitalism ho!
Apr 4, 2010
Psychonauts: Dentist stealing kid brains to create an army of death tanks; F*** YEAH.

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
Sonic the hedgehog is basically some kind of Blue bear
Portal speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out
Diablo click, click

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
Killer7 - Mutated terrorist kamikazes in an otherwise entirely peaceful world laughing maniacally spraying blood everywhere when you shoot them - and did I mention you're an old man with 7 personalities all with their own physical being?

Super Mario Galaxy - Get stars, save princess...in space.

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
Shadow of Chernobyl: GET OUT OF HERE STALKER............

Oblivion: Save the world yourself because apparently everyone else is too lazy to anything.

Gears of war: Kill some evil bugs then blow up their house

X3: Kill some aliens then kill some more aliens then save you father from the aliens......again

Trifixion

Infamous Scribbler
Oct 13, 2009
Mega Man 1-10: Gee, I'm so surprised Dr. Wily is trying to take over the world again.

BloodRayne: Redhead half-vampire chick in a leather bondage outfit slices up mutant alien zombie Nazi vampires.

Godzilla - Destroy All Monsters Melee: Relive Saturday morning "monster movie mayhem" whenever you feel like it!

Sh0ckFyre

Jun 27, 2009
Final Fantasy XIII - Press the X/A Button for the Entire Length of Either Three DVD's or one Blu-Ray Disc, Which is Probably About Thirty or so Hours XIII.

FastFoot92

Jun 4, 2009
God of War(all of em) Keep dying? You're not pressing square enough

Heavy Rain: Madison= Tits Scott= Fighting Jayden= Glove fetish Ethan= WAHAMBULENCE

Pokémon: No you're not high that really is a dancing tree. That kicks ass

DjDuskReborn

Apr 8, 2010
Half Life 2:
Go kill some combine and some zombies find out some stuff kill some more dudes kill boss end