A Game is being made about your Avatar...

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
Would you buy it and how long would you play it for? Assume it has some form of single-player, cooperative, and multiplayer experience unless you believe that such features would be pointless. Also assume that the game genre is whatever you would imagine the ideal game about your avatar to be.

I would probably play a third-person shooter about a Warhammer 40k Apothecary until Dark Millennium and Space Marine were released. I wouldn't even bother to take it online because at some point everybody would be healing each other too quickly to take damage.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
A game centered around Naoto Shirogane? Yes please! Either a mystery game or a Persona-like RPG. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Wuffykins

Jun 21, 2010
Hmm, a game centred around a canary that's stoned off its gourd...

HEEEEELL YEAAAH! Sign me up Cap'n! Don't care about the gameplay so long as it's open world with trippy, constantly shifting visuals!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
A game is being made about my avatar. I think it'll be called "Blade Kitten 2".

I hope the story picks up, it really fell apart at the end of the first one.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
so basically a chibi-er version of Dissidia?

Yeah I'd be fine with that

EDIT: I'm thinking like Super Smash Bros. but with Final Fantasy characters. PHWOAR!!!

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
The Apothecarry said:
I would probably play a third-person shooter about a Warhammer 40k Apothecary until Dark Millennium and Space Marine were released. I wouldn't even bother to take it online because at some point everybody would be healing each other too quickly to take damage.
I think the amount of people yelling "APOTHECARY HERE!" would get more annoying before the constant healing did.

In my case, it would be my Hawke, which is basically myself, doing stuff I do.

Too bad I didn't have the Inquisitor still...then, Apothecary, you would be tested. :p

Qizx

Executor
Feb 21, 2011
A new Starcraft II game would already be welcome, I can't wait for the Protoss expansion to finally come out! However the specific characters in my avatar would also make a bitchin game. I wanna see an RPG where you play as a Dark Templar or something.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
I can just see it now. The Gentleman Mudcrab: In the Big City.

Then again it might be a bit boring, but his alcoholic cousin could make an appearance for some comedy relief.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
A game about a Monocled, bearded falcon?
Here's all of my money. Make it so!

The game would be a first person flying game but you play as a bird in various city environments fighting vultures to stop them from pooping on your favorite Eye-glass and crown store.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Its called Persona 3 Fes. Go play it.

No, seriously. GO PLAY IT! Its possibly one of the best JRPGs.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
The game my avatar would be based off is alright out. It's called Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Unless they tried to make a game based off a fox in a fantasy setting... which could be interesting if it used the 'kitsune' mythology about shapeshifting foxes, allowing the player to take the form of any human and some magical abilities, such as illusions. I'd buy that.

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
Probably not, the character himself is bland and not overly fleshed out. And the character who controls him is abrasive as hell(Persona 1 kinda sucked like that.)

On the other hand, he is a robotic samurai surfing butler.

I like how there's 2 other Persona guys besides me. Feels good man.

Ninjastoned

Mar 3, 2010
WHAT FINAL FANTASY VII CRISIS CORE II? AWESOME!!! Except it'd have to be a prequel or something weird.