The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
A Games Journalist, a Horse and Nikola Tesla Walk into a Bar

Give us your money.

Read Full Article

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
Hahaha, isn't that cute. She thinks she's a journalist.

Anyway, nice comic so far. Has potential. Would wait for completion and perhaps a sale though.

What's with all that talk about Ealry Access lately btw? Not that I mind. because I think it's an interessting discussion, but Early Access isn't that new and I didn't hear anything about anything out of the ordinary happening on there. Yet you hear so much about it lately.

Dec 14, 2009
'Evangelion Guy has been buffed. Now deeper, more meaningful'

I lol'd.

MRW browsing Steam.

"Oh hey, this looks pretty intersting."
*Notices it's Early Access*
"Oh, well, I didn't feel like spending my money anyway."

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I'll just wait for it to go on sale.

I like the touches of the comic, though. Lots of smaller jokes like the changelog.

Sep 9, 2013
This is just crazy funny. I laughed out loud! and I'm so glad the resurrected Tesla finally got some exposure. It's about time. Now if only Erin would show a little more skin....

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I hope the crash has been sorted for good. Pesky little bastards always seem to come back though.

Anyway, has potential, but I'll wait for others to test it out first.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
If giant cockroaches with the faces of screaming children are not funny then why did I laugh?

Falterfire

Jul 9, 2012
CorvusFerreum said:
What's with all that talk about Ealry Access lately btw? Not that I mind. because I think it's an interessting discussion, but Early Access isn't that new and I didn't hear anything about anything out of the ordinary happening on there. Yet you here so much about it lately.
Early Access isn't new, but not only have there been a lot of high profile Early Access games lately, there's a bit of a shortage of other games releasing to talk about instead. Three of the top ten best sellers on Steam right now (Including one and two) are Early Access. The only thing worth mentioning that is releasing between now and March is Broken Age part 1. It's basically either talk about Early Access, speculate about future stuff, or flick playing cards into a hat.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
How do subscribe?

Good choice of genre, but I feel you are selling yourselves rather short.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
The bit about Evangelion Guy getting buffed by becoming deeper and more meaningful was great. On that note...

*goes to read Penny Arcade* :p

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Early Access is my version of the lottery, except it has a decent win rate. :D

Still, I'll wait on this one, at least until I hear that the final panel is half done.

Symbio Joe

Dec 7, 2010
OMG! Critical Miss comics are the best! I can't wait to read this with my friends online!! Also it has my favourite animal and favourite physicist in it. I so hope they include the rat and the bear this would be awsome. Also refrencing every other videogame made so far would be great. Oh I hope wish they do that. I can't wait to flame all the whinners who are of a diffrent opinion :D!

And if it not turns out how I want it to be I will get very upset and write an angry blogpost!

mindfaQ

Dec 6, 2013
I don't see the problem, sorry. Don't want to buy an unfinished game? Then don't. I see it as a means of supporting the game developers while development is still ongoing and it seems very much like the kickstarter campaigns.

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
Pfft, this is a shameless rip off of the other early access comic strip "Why did the Smarmy Game Critic, a Unicorn and the specter of Albert Einstein cross the road?".

Seriously, this was pretty funny. I'm guessing something significant happened in the world of early access that I'm missing, since many of the sites content creators seem to be taking a knock at it.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
THAT'S RACIST!

Furthermore, I backed this comic on Kickstarter. That's basically the same as preordering it, right..?

(all intended humourously, of course. It might be difficult to get across in text, but rest assured that it is)