A Genie comes to you and gives you three wishes. What do you wish for?

Borty The Bort

Jul 23, 2016
1.) Adjustable artistic and cognitive ability, which basically means I can be hyper-intelligent, or really stupid, depending on whether the situation demands it. I don't want unlimited ability, because I don't want to be hyper-depressed

2.) A portal that leads to a world I control with my dreams. I can design it to my heart's desire, as if I were a god. Note that things that happen in this dream world do not pertain in the real world, so I would have to eat actual food eventually

3.) A steady basic income, so I may sustain myself in the real world.

Oh wait, just realised that video games let you do all this already. Would still be fun, however.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
1) The power/skill set of Zatanna, meaning i could alter any aspect of myself.

2) If it isn't enough, maybe reality warping?

3) To essentially become a genie myself.

with all 3 of those wishes, i'd at least have the power of a lesser tier god, as well as being able to endure/adapt past any/all current/future universes. the the Zatanna skillset, i can at least produce energyless devices within my lamp to retain contact with the outside world as well as modify language-capabilities on the fly. with the Genie/reality warping, i can readily adapt my own body/language to whatever dominant species discovers me in the future.

Maybe i'll breach into/create some neutralized universe where other Genies can enter via their lamps and walk around. or maybe my actions will create too many genies and will indirectly lead to a universe-wide war. giving immortality away for free and enabling all previous genies free entry is going to cause a lot of corruption. could institutionalize wishgranting and adapt some kind of quantum wishlist that fills up but doesn't line up with earth's time. slowly warp future human's persception of genies to split down the workload to keep the more problematic genies out the way. previous lamps may have housed one genie, but Human's oral traditions will think that genies will constantly change shape/mind.

The amount of forms i'd experiment with...

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
1)100 Million Dollars
2) Not from a bank or institution or drug cartel or anyplace else as to make it appear stolen
3) A rewrite of my entire childhood with the exclusion of certain ailments that have shaped my life to this point. I.E. I want a normal life.

tall order right?