A Legendary Crossover Has Come!

OblongYellow

Alien ID: Oblong Yellow 47
Jun 23, 2021
Country
United Kingdom
Huge Scooby-Doo and Courage fan over here and I never knew there was a cross-over of two! Been collecting VCD's of Scooby-Doo and I super wish they had the vcd version of this cross-over! :giggle: But DVD is fine!

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Huge Scooby-Doo and Courage fan over here and I never knew there was a cross-over of two! Been collecting VCD's of Scooby-Doo and I super wish they had the vcd version of this cross-over! :giggle: But DVD is fine!
Glad to see someone finally respond. I prefer having a hard copy of something, so hell yeah I'm getting this on DVD. Is anyone else getting this movie? I know there are some Courage and/or Scooby fans out there.

Reactions: OblongYellow

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
And not a moment too soon for fans of both Courage and Scooby since....this happened.

So hopefully if this was her last project as Muriel, it was a gangbuster success.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
What hasn't Scooby Doo crossed over with by now?
The best we had was those cartoon Network crossover ads I mentioned in the very first post. Otherwise, Cartoon Network just wasn't invested. You also got to keep in mind that cartoon Network went through two dork ages. The first is when they try to make everything live action and then all sucked. The second time was a few years after that dork age, they decide to make everything like Teen Titans Go.

Dansen

Master Lurker
Mar 24, 2010
The best we had was those cartoon Network crossover ads I mentioned in the very first post. Otherwise, Cartoon Network just wasn't invested. You also got to keep in mind that cartoon Network went through two dork ages. The first is when they try to make everything live action and then all sucked. The second time was a few years after that dork age, they decide to make everything like Teen Titans Go.
I like the idea of naming any disappointing era as a dork age

Reactions: BrawlMan