A light relief thread about relieving oneself

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009

6.5 bathrooms, but none to spare for Javanka's security detail. Apparently, team Javanka are disputing the truth of this story.

I think maybe the funniest bit is that apparently they were allowed to use a toilet in the Obama residence, until one of Javanka's detail left a particularly considerable, er, mess, at which point the Obama detail banned them.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
'Javanka' eh? Why stop there when onto a good thing? Javanka Krump, the symbiotic amorphous horror nestling their dump within your supple plumbing. How that for an interrupted OODA loop?

Reactions: Agema

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Makes sense. Imagine those agents find out their shit does in fact stink.

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Isn't this the same family that forced the Secret Service to pay rent in Trump tower?
Yes, but they evidently haven't learnt daddy's lessons properly. If they had, they'd have got the agents to rent the 0.5 bathroom for $5000 a month.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Now they can't have the satisfaction of taking a massive shit and leaving the toilet clogged. Damn, rip the dream i guess.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
'Javanka' eh? Why stop there when onto a good thing? Javanka Krump, the symbiotic amorphous horror nestling their dump within your supple plumbing. How that for an interrupted OODA loop?
Sounds like a child abusing defense against the dark arts teacher.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.

6.5 bathrooms, but none to spare for Javanka's security detail. Apparently, team Javanka are disputing the truth of this story.

I think maybe the funniest bit is that apparently they were allowed to use a toilet in the Obama residence, until one of Javanka's detail left a particularly considerable, er, mess, at which point the Obama detail banned them.
Wait a minute. Did some Secret Service guard fire off an upper decker for Renegade?

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
There's definitely room for someone to make a comic character called something like Jovanka Kramp as a vile, overpriviliged socialite. Just need to change the details enough to avoid a defamation suit, but close enough that everyone can see the inspiration.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Wait a minute. Did some Secret Service guard fire off an upper decker for Renegade?
I think the Secret Service are eating cheap fast-food, coffee and caffeine pills while doing the stressful job of protecting the ex-President of the US. I think whenever they go to the bathroom its an event to be reckoned with.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Jovanka Kramp as a vile, overpriviliged socialite.
Sounds like a kid who might be invited to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory and meet with a messy but ironic fate, thematically connected to their character flaws.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Sounds like a kid who might be invited to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory and meet with a messy but ironic fate, thematically connected to their character flaws.
Veruca Salt, as I recall, would probably come closest.

I suppose in a small way, I could feel sorry for Ivanka. Imagine what it must be like having her parents, in particularly how hard it must have been a child to escape the vast, sucking gravity well of her father's ego.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I suppose in a small way, I could feel sorry for Ivanka. Imagine what it must be like having her parents, in particularly how hard it must have been a child to escape the vast, sucking gravity well of her father's ego.

Ivanka learned a long time ago how to manipulate Daddy into getting everything she ever wanted. And given Trump's admitted desire to fuck his daughter, I wouldn't put that past her to get a spot in Daddy's company either.
Remember in 2017 the line was don't worry, Ivanka will curve her daddy's worst urges(somehow...) and keep him from doing anything too crazy. And then it turns out she's charging her SS detail to shit, and got her father in law a pardon.

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Remember in 2017 the line was don't worry, Ivanka will curve her daddy's worst urges(somehow...) and keep him from doing anything too crazy. And then it turns out she's charging her SS detail to shit, and got her father in law a pardon.
All of the Trumpspawn are products of their upbringing. If you consider the monstrous insecurity and self-regard of Trump, his need for approval, loyalty and obedience, he would always have bent them to his will unless they had the strongest of personalities, even if in part they resent him. He'll have passed them elements of his greed, sense of superiority, etc.

Dons Sr and Jr. had a major falling out for a while and Jr. had an experiment of freedom, but look where he is now, safely back under the wing. Ivanka spent all those years crafting a public image of a thoughtful, compassionate, metropolitan liberal - and she utterly dynamited all that careful crafting for daddy's needs. Partly, that reveals how fake that image was, but partly it demonstrates that even as a 40-ish adult married to another billionaire, she's still beholden to him.

Last edited: