A Movie that you hate that everybody else loves.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
ae86gamer said:
300. I just didn't like it as much as other people did. That and all the High School Musical movies. They were terrible.
Agreed on both points.

The first was extremely overrated IMO.
The latter I have only seen a few minutes of and I assume they are all the same more or less.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
AngloDoom said:
Any Bond film. Most horror films. Any other those 'Scary Movie' variations, such as 'Epic Movie' or 'Disaster Movie'.
Wow, way to shut down entire genres.

Napoleon Dynamite, I didn't even finish the movie it was so pointless.

Colonel Sanders

Jan 17, 2008
I absolutely hated Titanic. If a 3 hour movie's plot can be summed up in two words: Boat Sinks, then that is a horribly boring movie.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
This thread is just making me angry.

TheMatt said:
AdmiralWolverineLightningbolt said:
the godfather part 1 (havent seen part 2)
not that great

also, high school musical was kickass awesome no matter what you say
You are hereby fined 50 Man points. Turn in your Man license to your nearest Man HQ.

Seriously, that's fricken blasphemy.
Real men can handle it.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
damn12369 said:
HSM 1,2,3
Bangkok Dangerous
I wasn't aware people liked Bangkok Dangerous.

For me, pretty much all horror movies and anything that only makes money off middle-school or high-school girls (I'm looking at you Twilight and High School Musical).

AndyCobra

May 28, 2009
Twilight and the High School Musical movies. These are the most horrible films ever made and the people who made them should be sent to prison and get raped by an arian called Hammer. Seriosly these movies where so bad that after seing them I thought Zombie Strippers was Saving Private Ryan and that Paris Hilton was human, even a decent girl but that would be pushing it.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
I do not like minority report. Partly because i hate tom cruise, the man cannot act and partly because it was quite boring and not a lot really happened.
Also, high school musical and hannah montana and all the res of that crap. My best mate (19 year old guy) loves them. Wierd if you ask me

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
anything involving those hunchbacked monsters that call themselves disney celebs.

twillight. and i havent even watched it.

kill bill.

scary movie 3 and 4. mainly because that white-skinned japanese kid, Billy the Puppet and Samako scared me badly when i expected an all out comedy (i am very easily scared).

Saw.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
There's Something About Mary. Fargo. [strong]Fight Club[/strong]. Mrs. Doubtfire. School of Rock.
What turned you off of Fight Club? I loved that movie.

WithHisHat

May 27, 2009
Raging Bull. Said to be one of the greatest movies ever with one of the greatest performances ever. But honestly, I thought it was boring, although De Niro did an outstanding job it doesn't change the fact that the plot is all out mediocre.

Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Too pretentious and by no means as good as it was hyped up to be.

The whole, Scary Movie/Meet the Spartans parody bullshit. I don't know who you are but you need to stop watching these horrendous movies. You are literally polluting cinema!

CraigJG

Jun 12, 2009
i cant describe my hate for zack efron or whatever the hell he's called so anything hes in

Adeptus_Astartes

Jun 15, 2009
Quackster42 said:
Napoleon Dynamite cant stand it... I even tried drinking that didn't help :p
That movie......is so totally stupid. I watched like 30 minutes of it and it didnt make any sense and i didnt laugh once.

AdmiralWolverineLightningbolt said:
also, high school musical was kickass awesome no matter what you say
Had to watch that. it was hell.

blindmessiah6

Jun 17, 2009
Easily Napolean Dynamite and Nacho Libre.

Anchorman is also one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen, and while we're at it let's lump all of his movies into this category. I'm wondering how much flak I'll take for that one...

Mutough

Apr 5, 2009
Braveheart, The Dark Knight (To be fair, it was good... But not great.) and the new Friday the 13th.