A New Design for The Escapist

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
SecretTacoNinja said:
Awesome. \o/

But... the colour scheme isn't going to change is it? I like the blue & white...

2000th post, w00t!
congrat, you lations

I agree. I enjoy the cholor scheme myself. But it would be awsome to have a possibility to change it as well, though. But it might not be entirely 'The Escapist' if it were like that.

Also. About the seach button update. I remember some time back I were searching, and I saw the new change, and thought "Awsome! This is actually working very good, now!" 'twas great ...

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
This should be great, you people(the guards of us escapists) shouldn't mess up, considering how we explain our frustrations with bad design and content in other Game-related things.

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
So that's what was going on a few days ago when I kept getting that baseball player thing, or was that completely different.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Wow, I hope the new style looks good. Although a pony theme wouldn't be bad either...

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
black lincon said:
So that's what was going on a few days ago when I kept getting that baseball player thing, or was that completely different.
That was me doing database maintenance in preparation for the overall server maintenance tonight.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
orannis62 said:
Sounds interesting. Still, on the off chance it isn't, maybe you guys should make a poll once it's out to see who prefers the old way.
We'll certainly want your feedback once it goes live. If something isn't working the way it should, or is intended, we definitely want to know.

Sanaj

Mar 20, 2009
Nice this update sounds promising and useful.

However, I can wait for the update to come out. =P