A new Free PC game recommendations

rorymclean12

Apr 2, 2009
I am trying to find a new game that will keep me busy for a while, i want to find a game which has state building elements like oblivion but with a more lively world, one where you can level up your magic and strength etc etc but isn't a MMORPG. can anyone help me out? see i liked Oblivion but thought it was very boring :/ i tried fallout 3 but same thing happened.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I liked Vindictus for a while, least MMOish of all the MMOs, at least until they patched it in March and made everything into a dungeon grind. I don't know if what your looking for exists, if it does I want to play it.

Like a bottom-up Civilization, presented through Oblivion. Skyrim is supposed to have more sim elements in it but I don't think that will make you happy, it's also not out for months.

Bajinga

Jun 11, 2011
Isn't Team Fortress 2 free at the moment? That's a good time waster.
Most MMO's rely on you going on the game and then coming off and repeating until you have nothing else to do.

I say that you should just pick any game on steam that looks good. Look at the "Part 1" videos of games and if you are dying for more, just buy it.

rorymclean12

Apr 2, 2009
i didn't like Oblivion cos the world was so empty with the same old enemies and all the characters looked and sounded the same so i just couldn't enjoy it. however just after posting that i started play LOTR the third age again t'is good times