A Pair of Harry Potter Quizzes!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
A Pair of Harry Potter Quizzes!

There's more than pride on the line with this pair of Potterly quizzes - there are badges, too!

This is a good month for Potter fans. Mid-month, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened at Universal Studios in Orlando, and this week we get the release of Lego Harry Potter. Ok, not quite as good as a new movie or book, but still pretty darn spiffy. To celebrate, we're providing you with the chance to earn not one, but two badges - provided you've studied enough.

If you're just a dabbler, take a crack at the Normal quiz, but if you're a Potter fanatic, test your mettle with our Impossible quiz.

As always, you'll have as much time as you need and can retake the quiz however many times necessary in order to earn that badgeworthy 100%, but remember, your cumulative time will affect your position on our leaderboards.

Wands at the ready...and go!

(Take the Normal quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/89].)

(Take the Impossible quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/90].)

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
This quiz hasn't started yet! The quiz will go live on 28 Jun 2010 7:00 pm,

-----

Although, once up and running be happy to give it a shot!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Damn, the one quiz I can probably do and it's not even up yet! I will get my revenge upon this quiz.

Wrists

May 26, 2010
70% on the impossible quiz, that made me seriously question what I've been doing with my life. At least I'm not completely obsessed.

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
I got 90%. The only reason it was impossible for me it was because I have only red a single book in english. Damn...a particular question though got me stomped. Well played, Ms Arendt.

Schlagwerk

Nov 5, 2009
Got 30% from guessing on Impossible. Could have Googled some of the answers, but oh well. :)

pluizig

Jan 11, 2010
Get 100% on the impossible quiz in one try, in under a minute. I have no life.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
60% of impossible first time, took 4 tries to get 100 (and #11 when I finished). Normal isn't up yet... :/

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Aaaaand that's my fault, gang. Sorry about that. Quiz is now live!

indiana_104 said:
pluizig said:
Get 100% on the impossible quiz in one try, in under a minute. I have no life.
So do I, man, so do I...
I'm kind of in awe of you right now.

miezebieze

May 19, 2010
I haven't consumed a single HP media yet, so it's just plain impossible with not even knowing the names.
And I'm not trying more since I'm not in the "gotta catch 'dem badges all!" mood anymore.

meow

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Got the stupid number of signatures wrong. Would have aced it on my first go otherwise.

Got the normal one in a single try though, so all is not lost.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Hate those quizes. I read all of the books in Polish, and I have NO FREAKING IDEA what Lavender called Ron. Had I not played the first two games, I wouldn't have known how those positions in Quittich are called.

DoctorWhat

v11.1 beta2
Apr 10, 2009
First on the Normal Quiz and eighth on the Impossible. Not bad, not bad at all. I'm quite happy with myself now. :)

EDIT: got knocked down to second while I did the Impossible. Damn my slow loading times :)

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Full marks on both, in just over a minute. Ranked 10th in the Normal quiz and 7th in the Impossible one, at the time of writing. Pretty damn awesome, if I say so myself :D.