A Pro-Trump Militant Group Has Recruited Thousands of Police, Soldiers, and Veterans

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
So, these guys are now planning on "watching" the polls to answer Trumps call, that and they are planning for a civil war to oppose the Green New Deal, firearm regulation, and other "Liberal Agenda". I am afraid that those here who have been pushing for a " make it get worse so that people will be pushed to do what we want" do not seem to understand that their plan will have the opposite result of what they think it will. This is only one of the many far right groups we have growing right now.

"A mother pulled her toddler away, whispering, “Those men have guns.” Semitrucks paraded down the street, flying Trump flags. They blared their horns, and the men cheered. Soon I was at the state capitol, surrounded by 22,000 people, many of them carrying AR-15s and political signs. oppose tyranny. guns save lives. trump 2020."

"It’s not just about guns,” Rhodes said. But guns were at the heart of it. Trump was stoking the idea that conservatives are a minority threatened by a demographic tide that will let liberal cities dictate the terms for the rest of the country. When I asked Rhodes and other people on the militant right to name concerns beyond gun rights, they mentioned how history is taught in schools, or how the Green New Deal would threaten land use, agriculture, single-family homes. They stressed that America is a republic, not a democracy. Liberals, Rhodes told me, want to see “a narrow majority trampling on our rights. The only way to do that is to disarm us first.”"

The idea that " we can take out the wealthy" and the problem is solved, is terribly, sadly mistaken. I think those promoting this do not really understand the full scope of the problem here.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
So, these guys are now planning on "watching" the polls to answer Trumps call, that and they are planning for a civil war to oppose the Green New Deal, firearm regulation, and other "Liberal Agenda". I am afraid that those here who have been pushing for a " make it get worse so that people will be pushed to do what we want" do not seem to understand that their plan will have the opposite result of what they think it will. This is only one of the many far right groups we have growing right now.

"A mother pulled her toddler away, whispering, “Those men have guns.” Semitrucks paraded down the street, flying Trump flags. They blared their horns, and the men cheered. Soon I was at the state capitol, surrounded by 22,000 people, many of them carrying AR-15s and political signs. oppose tyranny. guns save lives. trump 2020."

"It’s not just about guns,” Rhodes said. But guns were at the heart of it. Trump was stoking the idea that conservatives are a minority threatened by a demographic tide that will let liberal cities dictate the terms for the rest of the country. When I asked Rhodes and other people on the militant right to name concerns beyond gun rights, they mentioned how history is taught in schools, or how the Green New Deal would threaten land use, agriculture, single-family homes. They stressed that America is a republic, not a democracy. Liberals, Rhodes told me, want to see “a narrow majority trampling on our rights. The only way to do that is to disarm us first.”"

The idea that " we can take out the wealthy" and the problem is solved, is terribly, sadly mistaken. I think those promoting this do not really understand the full scope of the problem here.
A bunch of cowards that are kites flying around without strings. They scared and desperate; how pathetic. Sometimes I almost wish the Death Note would exist. So it shut them the fuck up.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
This is the logical outcome for the type of people energised by the type of rhetoric the late conservatives are indulging in. They're obsessed with an idolised masculinity, war and fighting, they only see things through such lense. Their guns are their enablers and validators amongst other sadly childish substitutes. I was listening to an interview with some american who had spent the last 6 or 7 years undercover in white supremacist type gangs, and they said the one thing that pumps them up like nothing else, every time, without fail, is trump bringing up the war against their guns waged by the freedom-hatin' lefties. That gets them real going, when you word it like an actual war, a battle they will soon fight, they lap that shit right up.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
A bunch of cowards that are kites flying around without strings. They scared and desperate; how pathetic. Sometimes I almost wish the Death Note would exist. So it shut them the fuck up.
The worst part about this though is many of them are highly trained such as US special forces and other members of the military, and they can train the rest of them. Pretty much the same way the Zetas got started before they went to take over 11 states in Mexico until the US moved in and stopped them. These sort of militant groups have proven extremely dangerously effective in the past, and due to their makeup, they are recruiting directly from within the military and police forces.

Some of these former GAFE members reportedly received training in commando and urban warfare from the Israeli and U.S. Special Forces.[40]

The Zetas' membership ranges from corrupt federal, state, and local police officers, and former U.S. Army personnel,[50][51][52] to ex-Kaibiles, the special forces of the Guatemalan military.[53] Over time, many of the Zetas' original thirty-one members have been killed or arrested; a number of younger men have filled the vacuum, but the group as currently extant remains far from the efficiency of their paramilitary origins.[

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
As opposed to conservatives like Rhodes, who want to see a narrow minority trampling on liberal rights, enforced by threatening bands of armed men.
That is EXACTLY what they want.

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
If you form an armed mob and hang out at the polls all day to intimidate those who dont vote the way you do, you're a coward and a piece of shit.

And yes I'm aware that inevitably there will be some leftist groups doing this, but it will be a reaction so voters don't have to back down from the intimidation tactics of groups like this.

Huge difference between "We're here to 'protect the polls'" and "We're here so you feel safe to vote".

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
If you form an armed mob and hang out at the polls all day to intimidate those who dont vote the way you do, you're a coward and a piece of shit.

And yes I'm aware that inevitably there will be some leftist groups doing this, but it will be a reaction so voters don't have to back down from the intimidation tactics of groups like this.

Huge difference between "We're here to 'protect the polls'" and "We're here so you feel safe to vote".
Yea, then having both groups there together is going to turn out REAL well. Why would anyone feel safe going into any of that where it could turn explosive at any second? Besides this being outright illegal in many states.

This is also why the GOP court stacking is so important. My state isn't even letting people vote by mail due to COVID-19 so they can keep their voter suppression obstacles in place. Luckily, due to my medical disability, I can still vote by mail. Others who could still be susceptible however, won't have that option.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
As opposed to conservatives like Rhodes, who want to see a narrow minority trampling on liberal rights, enforced by threatening bands of armed men.
What's the point of having all these guns if you can't threaten people into compliance with them?

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
What's the point of having all these guns if you can't threaten people into compliance with them?
Hey, due to the electoral college and Senate systems, the conservatives get to elect the president and have a Senate majority on a minority vote, which they can then also use to stack the Supreme Court. That's just not advantage enough.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Hey, due to the electoral college and Senate systems, the conservatives get to elect the president and have a Senate majority on a minority vote, which they can then also use to stack the Supreme Court. That's just not advantage enough.
That's the part about democracy they were never crazy about: you don't get to win every time.

Reactions: lil devils x

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Yee-haw , bring it on.
LOL that was the same response my brother said " I just dare one of those "F'krs to say something to me while I am voting.. Bring it on".. That tension and confrontations is what I worry about causing something worse to happen. ;s

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
That's the part about democracy they were never crazy about: you don't get to win every time.
Well, remember: whenever it's convenient, it's a "republic", not a "democracy".

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016

I don't think having large left-wing militias is at all crazy tbh. It's a sorry state that it's come to that but eh.

Reactions: MrCalavera

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I don't think having large left-wing militias is at all crazy tbh. It's a sorry state that it's come to that but eh.
Many on the left though are pro gun control though so it is doubtful they even own as many firearms in the first place.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
But Im over reacting when I say Trump supporters are planning on taking up arms if he loses the election. They're taking up arms and its still a month before election day.

Last edited:
Reactions: lil devils x