RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
TankCopter said:
How's about these mothers:

http://scienceblogs.com/deepseanews/upload/2007/04/Whale-Shark-01_about_utila.jpg

Protip: Both of them only eat plankton.
Ah yes, the whale shark. The only animal to have it's camoflague painted by Reg Mombassa.

Czargent Sane

May 31, 2010
I'm good with any of those land animals like bears or hippos, because you can fight those if you have, like a chainsaw or a spear or something. I'm afraid of anything that burrows into animals, or that fish that attaches to a mans... well it's really bad.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
Czargent Sane said:
that fish that attaches to a mans... well it's really bad.
'Attach' sounds so external... it swims up your pisshole and uses a dorsal spine to make sure you can't piss it out again.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the Candiru.

Oh yeah, and it'll lodge in a woman's pisshole just as easily given the opportunity.

[sub]I know I should be saying 'urethra' but I prefer to say 'pisshole'.[/sub]

Czargent Sane

May 31, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
Fraught said:
blindthrall said:
Fraught said:
How about this guy?

[image height=300]http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/ArchOLD-7/1189993293.jpg[/IMG]

That diver has balls of steel.
Holy cockshitballs of GRAAARGH!

Actually, pictures of this stuff doesn't really affect me at all. It only happens when I'm physically there, or close my eyes and imagine I'm there.
Either way, if I was that diver, I would shit...my...pants. Like, more than any normal human could excrete on a normal day.

Oh, wait, I would never be a diver in the first place. Either way, yes, that man has got some balls. His balls are very ballsy in the particular profession that my balls aren't ballsy in. I salute him for not being such a wuss as me, with all my fears of the dark depths.
well as long as he doe'nt physicaly swim into it he's ok. it just eats plankton.
actually I think if he swam in it's mouth it would be bad for the shark. I'm pretty sure their throats arent wide enough for a person to even partially get stuck in.

also, that picture needs a caption

"OM! NOM! NOOOOOOOOOM!"

or possibly

"SHARK DA WOOP!" or "SHOOP DA SHARK" or something

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Any kind of spider bigger than the ones we get here in Britain. Those are bad enough. I'm a major arachnophobe. I would seriously rather be in a room with a venomous snake or a crocodile than something like a tarantula or a huntsman.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Czargent Sane said:
imnotparanoid said:
Fraught said:
Fraught said:
well as long as he doe'nt physicaly swim into it he's ok. it just eats plankton.
actually I think if he swam in it's mouth it would be bad for the shark. I'm pretty sure their throats arent wide enough for a person to even partially get stuck in.

"OM! NOM! NOOOOOOOOOM!"

or possibly

still, it's proberly not a very pleasent experiance.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
Myself
beacose If I met myself I would probably crap my pants... but if you mean a animal that dosen't drive cars build houses or live in towns it would probably be any kind if big cat you'll never know what they gonna do.

Czargent Sane

May 31, 2010
RhombusHatesYou said:
Czargent Sane said:
'Attach' sounds so external... it swims up your pisshole and uses a dorsal spine to make sure you can't piss it out again.

Oh yeah, and it'll lodge in a woman's pisshole just as easily given the opportunity.

well, whatdoya know! its the exact description I was trying to avoid thinking about!

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
Czargent Sane said:
RhombusHatesYou said:
Czargent Sane said:

well, whatdoya know! its the exact description I was trying to avoid thinking about!
Just be glad I didn't dig up some x-rays of it... or at least some decently photoshopped ones of it if I couldn't find the real ones again.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Camel Spiders and Bird Eating Spiders. Ugh...I think I'd just die.

As far as extinct animals go, I'd say the giant sea scorpion.

Sometimes, extinction is a good thing ¬.¬;

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
Really no one said the giant squid yet?!
Well its proven that they do exist and will fuck you up in a second.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/12/061222-giant-squid.html
or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_squid

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
give the shark a hit on his nose and he will swim away, they are cowards you know.

OT:
I hate insects especially spiders, little fuckers
but if there is one thing I never want to meet than it is this,
fear the killer hamster!

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
Czargent Sane said:
imnotparanoid said:
Fraught said:
blindthrall said:
Fraught said:
How about this guy?

[image height=300]http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/ArchOLD-7/1189993293.jpg[/IMG]

That diver has balls of steel.
Holy cockshitballs of GRAAARGH!

Actually, pictures of this stuff doesn't really affect me at all. It only happens when I'm physically there, or close my eyes and imagine I'm there.
Either way, if I was that diver, I would shit...my...pants. Like, more than any normal human could excrete on a normal day.

Oh, wait, I would never be a diver in the first place. Either way, yes, that man has got some balls. His balls are very ballsy in the particular profession that my balls aren't ballsy in. I salute him for not being such a wuss as me, with all my fears of the dark depths.

"OM! NOM! NOOOOOOOOOM!"

or possibly

That kind of shark (basking shark) is entirely harmless and only eats plankton like its cousin the whale shark.
The more you know!

Czargent Sane

May 31, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
Czargent Sane said:
imnotparanoid said:
Fraught said:
Fraught said:

"OM! NOM! NOOOOOOOOOM!"

or possibly

still, it's proberly not a very pleasent experiance.
for both parties.
though I can imagine the person freaking out bit more than the shark.