A Review of Sorts :: Peekaboo (complete re-write)

Stranger of Sorts

Individual #472
Aug 23, 2009
Cleril said:
Oh, where you put the spoiler thing is just fine by the way. Matter of fact I have the new downloads to prove it. ;)

Hope you're feeling better about this review! :D
Not so much about the review but I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen again. I have just realised that I had something akin to a full blown panic attack on the internet. It was quite "special" :)

Stranger of Sorts

Individual #472
Aug 23, 2009
Cleril said:
Stranger of Sorts said:
Cleril said:
Oh, where you put the spoiler thing is just fine by the way. Matter of fact I have the new downloads to prove it. ;)

Hope you're feeling better about this review! :D
Not so much about the review but I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen again. I have just realised that I had something akin to a full blown panic attack on the internet. It was quite "special" :)
I've had a few of those, as I have learned it's best to walk away, play a game, exercise, go to sleep, wake up feeling great. ;)

Since the review has been up there's been 7 more downloads, clearly your review did something I'm sure.
See what I did is pretend it was something worse to get sympathy/attention from girls, worked a fucking treat.

Stranger of Sorts

Individual #472
Aug 23, 2009
Cleril said:
Stranger of Sorts said:
Cleril said:
Good plan. I'll have to try that someday. First I need the girls though...
I'm surprised a pretty down to earth guy like yourself isn't flooded with them.
...Really? I mean I know girls and such (dance class) but I've only ever had one "girlfriend" if you could call it that. She meant to say no apparently but regardless I'm really not. I suppose if I tried a bit more but uh....don't think this is the topic to discuss all of this. :p
No it probably isn't, but remember the golden rule- most of it is confidence.