Abzu, From the Makers of Journey, Debuts Exclusively On PS4

MarlaDesat

Aug 22, 2013
Abzu, From the Makers of Journey, Debuts Exclusively On PS4

Journey composer Austin Wintory provides the haunting music of this undersea exploration game.

Read Full Article

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
So...Journey underwater?

Sorry, my mind nearly left me trying to process the amount of awesome that sounds. Can't wait to hear more!

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
still wish that journey would be available on pc :( maybe this title would be but i guess thats just pure wishful thinking.

vagabondwillsmile

Aug 20, 2013
This looks simultaneously beautiful and terrifying. I'd like to play it but it might actually freak me out a little bit. Like that movie The Abyss - yeah I can't make it through the whole film.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
vagabondwillsmile said:
This looks simultaneously beautiful and terrifying. I'd like to play it but it might actually freak me out a little bit. Like that movie The Abyss - yeah I can't make it through the whole film.
lol, seriously? i found nothing terrifying in this movie. just that it is a very good movie.

vagabondwillsmile

Aug 20, 2013
Metalrocks said:
vagabondwillsmile said:
lol, seriously? i found nothing terrifying in this movie. just that it is a very good movie.
Haha it's true. Oh the movie is great (I have in fact seen the whole thing - but never in a single sitting LOL). Cool story, interesting characters, awesome concept. It's not terrifying like a horror movie. It's only like that to me, personally, because I kind of have a fear of drowning. It's not crippling, mind - I love the water and I love to swim; but the deep sea, its vastness, and the idea of being hundreds of feet deep just freaks me right out.

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
Wooow, seems like the PS4 just jumped from 0 to 1 in regards to worthwhile titles.
Maybe it will soon even justify it's own price, the additional space it would take up and the clunky, redundant services it provides.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I'm throwing money at the screen but nothing's happening! D:

NOOOOO!!! My money's all wet!! D8

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
vagabondwillsmile said:
Metalrocks said:
vagabondwillsmile said:
Haha it's true. Oh the movie is great (I have in fact seen the whole thing - but never in a single sitting LOL). Cool story, interesting characters, awesome concept. It's not terrifying like a horror movie. It's only like that to me, personally, because I kind of have a fear of drowning. It's not crippling, mind - I love the water and I love to swim; but the deep sea, its vastness, and the idea of being hundreds of feet deep just freaks me right out.
lol, i see your point. thats somehow understandable.

ShadowGandalf01

Oct 3, 2011
Looking forward to this one. I have great respect for ThatGameCompany and anyone who has ever worked for them. Will definitely buy.