AC Revelations PSN Beta Code Requests

aaronmcc

Oct 18, 2008
Hi all

I haven't actually played a single ubisoft game on my ps3 and am not a ps+ subscriber. If there's anyone who has a spare code, maybe you're ps3 is already linked to uplay and you are also a ps+ subscriber, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please PM me if possible. I'm dying to play this game!!!

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Sorry, already redeemed mine this morning and Dl'ed it. Though I dont even remember signing up for anything to do with AC:R, but received an email anyway............

aaronmcc

Oct 18, 2008
I saw a trailer for the beta yesterday. Didn't even know it was coming to psn. Now I want to play it so badly I considered buying a game to link up my ps3 to uplay but the emails have already been sent :(

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
wooty said:
Sorry, already redeemed mine this morning and Dl'ed it. Though I dont even remember signing up for anything to do with AC:R, but received an email anyway............
If you played anything that accessed uplay at all on the PS3 you were eligible for that email, I do believe.

Akihiko

Raincoat Killer
Aug 21, 2008
I've yet to receive any code via email despite having my uplay account linked to my PSN(Had Brotherhood on PS3).

Doesn't matter though, really. Since I'm a PS+ account holder as well.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
If you have an Uplay account and have it linked to your PSN account, you should get the e-mail. Unless you're like me and told Ubisoft not to send you e-mails, in which case you can contact Ubisoft technical support.

aaronmcc

Oct 18, 2008
Sentinel you are a legend! Thank you SO MUCH! I now have a code peoples so feel free to use this thread as a request forum for yourselves.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
PhunkyPhazon said:
If you have an Uplay account and have it linked to your PSN account, you should get the e-mail. Unless you're like me and told Ubisoft not to send you e-mails, in which case you can contact Ubisoft technical support.
So the email I got with a code is becuase of Uplay and not my PSN+?

That part I am confused about. I have PSN+ which we can take part in the beta, but there isn't the psn+ download in the store yet.

Did I get the email b/c my psn acc is Psn+?

Akihiko

Raincoat Killer
Aug 21, 2008
Korten12 said:
PhunkyPhazon said:

That part I am confused about. I have PSN+ which we can take part in the beta, but there isn't the psn+ download in the store yet.

It's up on the european store. I've been downloading it for the past few hours(My internet sucks). If you got an email, then that'll be a uplay invite because you had linked your PSN account to uplay.
PhunkyPhazon said:
Nah, I've let them send me emails. I dunno if it's because the european emails haven't been sent out yet or what. I'll see whether it comes later, the beta doesn't actually start until tomorrow.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Korten12 said:
PhunkyPhazon said:

Well, I got a response from Ubisoft's tech support. For the most part it was a completely BS answer because all the guy did was copy & paste the site FAQ, but I did find this hidden within:

Anybody who is not a PlayStation Plus member but has a Uplay account and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will be able to access the Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer Beta from the [/b]8th September 2011[/b]. However, this is subject to change.

So to answer your question: I have no idea anymore.