Accept Your Quest. Collect The Fallen. Win an XBOX360 or PS3!

weatherfn

Oct 22, 2008
Well, I just got an E-mail from s0osleepie that says I won the game! There are a few things you have to do if you've won, (where oh where to find a notary... TO THE BANK!) but after that's done, HOORAY! Good luck to the rest of you, and to the three that win the consoles, enjoy!

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
Well I'm a secondary prize winner :D

I was really hoping for a console, but hey I won something so that's good too. Good luck to everyone else and congrats weatherfn.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Got my e-mail. Won a copy of the game. Now just need a working PS3 to play it on! Kind of wishing I hadn't given my 360 away. :p

Thank you everyone! :)

Jhoomaso

Mar 14, 2011
I got the secondary prize too, I'm just happy I won something, though I wonder if my Xbox will even let me play it XD

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Well, I got a secondary prize.
I'm glad its a game I want to play!

I hope the T shirt isn't a boring white one. >.>

Are these sorts of contests going to become more frequent, I hope? :3

UltraDolphins

May 20, 2011
Looks like I'm the 2nd grand prize winner next to Caramel Frappe. Congrats to everyone that worked so hard to get on that leader board and the winners.

Thanks everyone.

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
Well, unless someone doesn't manage to claim their prize in time, I guess I didn't win anything. Oh well. I'm just glad everyone was pretty nice about this whole thing. Congrats to everyone who won a prize.

wench

Braids of Fury!
May 1, 2008
8bitlove2a03 said:
Well, unless someone doesn't manage to claim their prize in time, I guess I didn't win anything. Oh well. I'm just glad everyone was pretty nice about this whole thing. Congrats to everyone who won a prize.
I'm in the boat with you. =) There's still one console unaccounted for, at any rate... but congratulations to everyone who won!

matthewgarcia

Apr 19, 2011
Guess I'm out too, I wasn't really expecting to win either way I really have just terrible luck with these things haha. Well gratz to those that did win :)