Accept Your Quest. Collect The Fallen. Win an XBOX360 or PS3!

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I entered, but I'm a little disheartened as to how some Escapists already have upwards of 40 fallen angels collected when the contest was announced not an hour ago. Makes my measly 2 collected fallen seem pale in comparison.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
GeorgW said:
Okay, what gives, I've found 22 people and the leaderboard only says I've found 9...
i can't get any at all. aren't you just supposed to click on the badges and you instantly get the point? i can't even click on the badges in the first place

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
Azaraxzealot said:
GeorgW said:
Okay, what gives, I've found 22 people and the leaderboard only says I've found 9...
i can't get any at all. aren't you just supposed to click on the badges and you instantly get the point? i can't even click on the badges in the first place
i'm going to their profiles an clicking their badges but and i must have done 10 or 12 by now but i'm only registering one?? anybody know why?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Ok, I know I've clicked on a whole bunch already, but my score still says zero and you're supposed to instantly get a point right?

I'm so horribly confused.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
vxicepickxv said:
s0osleepie said:
US and Canada only for the prize. Everyone can play for badges and bragging rights on the leaderboard :)
So, how does it work with a legal residence in the US, but not currently being in the US?
Don't know how it works with the Navy, but when I was overseas in the Army, I had an APO address, which is technically listed as being in New York, so the civilian mail service would only have to ship the stuff to an address within CONUS. After that, as long as it was under 70lbs, it would get to me.
I imagine being on a ship could complicate matters, though.

OT: doesn't look like my sort of game, honestly... I just clicked because I was curious...
That, and I've got a PS3 already. No desire for an XBox.

WilliamRLBaker

Jan 8, 2010
okay I see why people are just getting loads of points it says

Day 1 - 7:
◦Locate as many other participants in the community with event badges and click on it.
◦Each individual participant whose badge you found and clicked on will award one point to add to your total

by the way I hate you escapist for putting justine bieber on all avatars.

SirAxel

Aug 21, 2009
Damn I wish I lived in the USA or in Canada right now.Oh well... how about a worldwide "quest" next time? :F

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
WilliamRLBaker said:

Day 1 - 7:
◦Locate as many other participants in the community with event badges and click on it.
◦Each individual participant whose badge you found and clicked on will award one point to add to your total

Probably shouldn't have pressed the red button then.

WilliamRLBaker

Jan 8, 2010
TypeSD said:
WilliamRLBaker said:

Day 1 - 7:

Probably shouldn't have pressed the red button then.
having such a badge should require mass shutdown of escapist simple as that.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
ThyNameIsMud said:
Hey guys, you want to track down people with one of these badges and then click it.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/6.303473-Accept-Your-Quest-Collect-The-Fallen-Win-an-XBOX360-or-PS3?page=2#comment_form
Hey,remember when it was just 7 of us,so do I.
Now I have a lot of looking to do.