Accept Your Quest. Collect The Fallen. Win an XBOX360 or PS3!

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
Accept Your Quest. Collect The Fallen. Win an XBOX360 or PS3!

[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/elshaddai]

El Shaddai: Ascension of Metatron will allow you to lose yourself in an epic tale based on the ancient apocryphal tome, The Book of Enoch. Thanks to UTV Ignition, members of The Escapist community can begin this experience right now and play for a chance to win a console of their choice, a copy of the game, and other awesome swag!

How? You must find The Fallen amongst your own in an epic 7-day quest right here on The Escapist. Will you accept this tale as your own?

To find out how participate in the event, enter the contest, and collect 5 new badges, head over to the contest page by clicking here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/elshaddai].

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Just a quick heads up before people get miffed. US/Canada only. :(
I'm only miffed because I'm a resident of the US, but I'm not currently IN the US. It creates a problem for me.

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
US and Canada only for the prize. Everyone can play for badges and bragging rights on the leaderboard :)

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Meh, can we Europeans get a cool offer sometime? I'd love a chance at a xbox360. Or a PS3. Preferably both. =D

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Oh what? Why are they always for N.America only? I never get invited to play.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
s0osleepie said:
US and Canada only for the prize. Everyone can play for badges and bragging rights on the leaderboard :)
So, how does it work with a legal residence in the US, but not currently being in the US?

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Another US only comp. I don't know why I even bother checking >_>

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
vxicepickxv said:
s0osleepie said:
So, how does it work with a legal residence in the US, but not currently being in the US?
You are still able to enter. As long as you provide us with a US or Canadian address for shipping and state to us that you are a resident of either country, you are eligible.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
TypeSD said:
Foolish hope. Also the knowledge that a spiteful universe will open the one you don't check to europe.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
so can the 3 of the 4 badges we're missing only be gained on days 2-4 or can people still get them on days 5-7 so they can be eligible?

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
manythings said:
TypeSD said:
Foolish hope. Also the knowledge that a spiteful universe will open the one you don't check to europe.
I'm Australian.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
so... how do people already have 39 FALLEN when it just started today and i can't click on any of the badges?

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Need to be 18+ to receive a prize.

Not sure why I bothered checking. Getting new badges is the least tempting thing to me right now.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Sad that it's only US, but I'll still have fun with the contest. Feel free to PM me if you want to share lists of people with badges, unless that's against the rules?

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Oh look another new exciting contest, I can't wait to......... "US & Canada only".....

:'(

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Okay, what gives, I've found 22 people and the leaderboard only says I've found 9...