Achievement you're most proud of

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I don't know, I don't pay attention to achievements. Ironically, even though I have a few friends who are achievement whores, I have more gamerscore than all of them.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
the platinum trophies in resident evil and bioshock were pretty good, but getting 7 trophies at once in bioshock was probably the best

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
for me either mile high club, just because that was the last COD4 Achievement left.

or complete the endless setlist on expert difficulty on Rock Band 1, (am doing rock band 2 on friday woo)

or in resident evil 5, headshot a mid air majini, (last bastard achievement i had left, and i got it by luck).

EDIT: i duno if this counts but, on team fortress 2 (on PC) i got Shorn Connery by accident, (decapitate a cloaked enemy spy), now that was fucking random lol.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Jacob.pederson said:
Easy.

Platinum Artist
Finished the Endless Setlist 2 in World Tour on Expert Drums
You sir, are a God.

OT: From the Orange Boz. Little Rocket Man. Discription: Send the Garden Gnome into space. OMG THE FRUSTRATION!!!
Definitely was happy when that was over. Especially since I lost the gnome during one of the driving sections, couldn't find him, and had to start all over again.

Walkchalk

Nov 9, 2009
Well compared to all the others people are proud of mine seems pretty awful but.. the one you get for getting a ringer in Red Dead Redemptions Horseshoes. I was playing that awful minigame for like 3 hours straight for that thing >.>

Ashsaver

Your friendly Yandere
Jun 10, 2010
On PC: Team Fortress 2's Pyrotechnics (kill 3 enemies in a row while under the effect of Uber charge)

It was on 2fort,I got the enemy's intel,they're right behind me trying to get their intel back,they follow me into our intel room break through my team's defense along the way, and then i manage to cap their intel,thus gain a crit buff(which the game consider an Uber chage effect) i turn around, roast everyone that was chasing me killing them all(there were 5 of them) and gain this Achievement in the process.

NaramSuen

Jun 8, 2010
Little Rocket Man Half-Life 2 Episode 2.
I carried that GD little garden gnome through the entire game.

Vokiar

Apr 10, 2010
Ninja Gaiden 2. Path of the Master Ninja achievement. 100g. Special gamerpic unlock. Now my permanent gamerpic.

Currently getting all my Ally achievements for Mass Effect 1. ME never gets old.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
I haven't quite gotten it yet, but I'm two songs away from getting the achievement in DJ Hero for 5-starring every single song on Expert difficulty.

It's just those goddamn songs, Beats and Pieces, and some stupidly hard Beastie Boys one. Then I've got it.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
I am Omega said:
The RDR trophy for winning a round of Liar's Dice without losing a die. It's not so much the achievement itself, it's more the fact that a friend of mine spent hours trying to get it and a poker related trophy, I went to play Liar's Dice and I got it on the first try. The look on his face...
Aww man, that'd have to be like a punch to the gut for your friend to see that. XD

OT: Not Achievements, but Trophies;
Getting the 'Any Way Up' trophy in Worms 2: Armageddon for inflicting 69 damage on a opponent.
Platnium Trophy for getting all other Trophies in Assassin's Creed 2.

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
Mile High Club is one I'm proud of, considering that only about 4% of people with the game have it.

I'm also proud of having the For Colin one from DiRT 2. Colin McRae is a personal hero of mine, and having an achievment in honor of him makes me proud of it.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Probably Bladder of Steel and Platinum Artist in Rock Band 2.

Complete the Endless Setlist without pausing or failing and complete the Endless Setlist on Expert respectively.

Both achieved at the same time.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I got the "Completionist" achievement in Fable 2. Took me a good long time to find those goddamn Gargoyles, but I got 'em all. Then my flatmate's 360 got stolen and later we got evicted. So I no longer have a single achievement to my name.

Deathkingo

Aug 10, 2009
Currently, I certainly enjoy the F4D2 shirt i got for killing some-odd high number of zed's. Oh, and how I wear it with pride.

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Well, most of my games are too old to have achievements. If pressed though, I'd have to say:

Boar Bather: Rode a Razorfire Boar into the Sea of Black Tears and lived to tell the tale.

sketch_zeppelin

Jan 22, 2010
Off the top of my head (no pun indended) i'd have to say sniping the fleeing commander in Call of duty World at War with a hand gun. That took awhile to pull off.