Achievement you're most proud of

TP Potatosalad

Sep 22, 2010
I'm sure that many of us have xbox 360 achievements that we've invested much more time in than others, achievements that gave us great satisfaction when we finally attained them; but what one stands out from the rest? Mine would have to be the "Zombie Genocider" achievement from Dead Rising.

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
I dunno about any specific achievement, but getting all 1550 points in Fallout 3 was a good moment for me.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Recently completeing all the missons in the Secret Armoury DLC for Borderlands. It taken ages because i glitched the last two so i could gett all the loot without the timer ticking away to doom. But it fucks up the mission's coding so i had to search and search for someone to do the mission with and hope they didnt glitch too. Weeks it taken.

TehIrishSoap

Aug 18, 2010
Trophies... Anyway,
Finishing GTA 4 In 14 Hours, 30 Minutes, And 52 Seconds.
Took Me All October Mid-Term, But It Was Worth It!

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Hmm I guess getting platinum in Dirt 2, since that a lot of skill for some of the achievements.

I'm proud of my girlfriend for getting the last 5 or 6 trophies in Assassin's Creed 2, and getting the platinum. She's not very proficient with a controller so it was a big deal (she actually liked finding all the feathers :D)

Those are my only 2 platinums... but I'm also proud to have around 70% completion in Demon's Souls... just need to find the urge to go back to that game and I'll probably top it off.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Though not so proud now, I was damn happy to get "What are you trying to prove?"
At first i laughed at the mere idea of being able to survive on expert, but now things are a tad different. me and my 3 friends played constantly and don't really have problems completing the campaigns (well, maybe we have some difficulties on Blood Harvest, but come on, you can't see zombies if they're behind threes, now can you?

Also, I'm talking about Left4Dead, FYI.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
The RDR trophy for winning a round of Liar's Dice without losing a die. It's not so much the achievement itself, it's more the fact that a friend of mine spent hours trying to get it and a poker related trophy, I went to play Liar's Dice and I got it on the first try. The look on his face...

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Rockhound in inFamous - finding those last few Shards were torture, mainly because unlike the uplinks, there's no way of knowing if you've gotten all the shards in a district. I was running through all three districts, frustrating myself before that last hated shard was found.

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
Zombie Genocider. I used math and everything to work out how many zombies I had to kill per hour to complete the acheivement and still have time to get to the helipad.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008

A Monument to All Your Sins
Completed every mission in Halo: Reach alone, on Legendary.

It wasn't particularly hard, but it was quite satisfying to see that achievement pop.

Star 69, mainly because I hated my co-op partner.

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
Possibly Mile high club, that was a bugger of a mission. I would have said "A monument to all your Sins" For Halo: Reach, but looking at how many people have finished it on solo Legendary, I'm not sure it's status as a "Difficult" achievement still stands.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

AlmostLikeLife

Apr 24, 2009
I unlocked the "If They Came to Hear Me Beg" achievement on Halo: Reach for my room mate after he had been trying for 2 hours to get it. Took me 5 attempts.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
ShockValue said:

A Monument to All Your Sins
Completed every mission in Halo: Reach alone, on Legendary.

It wasn't particularly hard, but it was quite satisfying to see that achievement pop.
Ditto.

Besides that, it would be the "Mile High Club" achievement in CoD 4 after my sixth try. Why? Because it was my first experience with Call of Duty (and realistic shooters period); and there I was, doing easily what most men could only dream of. It was divine, in a word. And while there wasn't an achievement for it (they hadn't been invented yet, see) finishing Devil May Cry 3 on Dante Must Die mode got me humming "Believe it or Not" for three days afterwards.

EDIT: Also, I got "If they came to hear me Beg" in Reach. That was sweet.