Activision Abused Guitar Hero, Says Former Publisher

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010
Whats that? Activision being incredibly blind and greedy to the point that the devil himself is probably impressed, how surprising. Its amazing how Activision is essentially the collection of all things you should never do when running a business.

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
Gasp! Activision trying to release games routinely to make more money instead of focusing on making a game all it can be!? I have NEVER heard of such a thing!

I notice we rag on big game corporations that seem to be run by people who don't play games (weird, huh?) but really, the people I want to change are the people who continuously fork 60$ and let these companies continue as they do.

Wharrgarble

Jun 22, 2010
kajinking said:
Starcraft 2

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void

Starcraft 3

Starcraft 3: Retribution

Starcraft ODST

Starcraft 4

Starcraft: Greatest Hits

Starcraft 4: The Dominion Strikes Back

Starcraft: Greatest Hits Vol II

Starcraft 4: Reach

Starcraft 4: Mineral Twilight

Starcraft 4: Remix

Starcraft 4: Give us more money edition
Thanks for a good laugh, I needed that. :p

At the end of the day, Activision only wants one thing... Money. That's it. Granted, that's the bottom line of any corporation, but the fact that Activision doesn't even try to hide it just makes it all the more depressing.

Niccolo

Dec 15, 2007
RatRace123 said:
Yeah... does he know Activision's business strategy?
Milking a franchise to the point of death, that's kinda their thing.
And I thank every deity I can think of that Activision don't get much say in how Blizzard roll, even though it's a merged company. I've waited years for my new Diablo; I don't want Kotick wiping his ass all over it.