Activision Confirms New Call of Duty for 2013

Darth Sea Bass

Mar 3, 2009
karma9308 said:
THIS JUST IN: Water confirmed to be wet by nation's top scientists. Back to you Tom.
Was that before or after said scientists also confirmed day follows night?

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
HEY GUYS, WANNA HEAR ANOTHER INNOVATION JOKE?! LOLOLOLOL

That's what I think of the comments here, and I'm meh about these news.

Single Shot

Jan 13, 2013
Hey, I resent the people who say the CoD series isn't innovating. At the start you shot nazi's, then after a while it was Russians, then it was generic brown people, then brown Russians in the first of the big innovations of the series, in the last game it was poor brown people.

I'll bet this time they'll combine all of those and you'll be shooting poor, brown, nazi, Russians, like a cross between Hitler and Stalin.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Yay. I knew there'd be one this year, there always is. I hope it's good. I wouldn't mind Modern Warfare 4 but I'd love Infinity Ward to go back to WW2, that'd be the best. I'd quite like to see one exclusively about the Vietnam war but that could be tricky although it would certainly be interesting and would be able to have some really stand out moments although I've got the feeling that Infinity Ward have been banished to now and Treyarch gets the more interesting ones.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
It's going to be Modern Warfare 4 so I don't really care anymore. Black Ops 2 was decent enough, but I haven't enjoyed Modern Warfare since the second one.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Steven Bogos said:
"The Call of Duty franchise continues to set the bar for innovation and we expect the new Call of Duty game in development for 2013 to raise that bar even higher" - Eric Hirshberg
Quoting AskThatGuy's response towards people suffering from OCD:

HAAAAAAUGH.

G32420NL

Jul 3, 2012
SonOfVoorhees said:
Please go back to a WW2 game, hate these MW games, they are so boring.I still want a WW2 game with a small amount of free roaming levels so you can take whatever route you want through building and gardens etc etc clearing out houses of germans one by one. This is what EA should do with Medal of Honour.......set it in WW2 and not compete with CoD on MW games.
Lol, Medal of honor: Airborne kinda had that exact system for each level, in the sence that you decide where you land after you drop :p
i liked it, really short though.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
Well, if it wasn't first person shooters that were over-saturated it would probably be another genre anyways.

So you'd end up with yearly dragon and elf RPGS or yearly generic hack and slash games or yearly generic JRPGS.

And before someone bullshits me about "Art games", please compare passage, the path, and every day the same dream. Then get back to me on that.

Indie market in general? Hah! Take any word in the dictionary and add craft to the end. You'll probably still find a minecraft clone.

See? Shooters are FAR from the only genre that does this.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Metalrocks said:
wow. so amazing. i feel so surprised now. *sarcasm*

and since when is COD innovative???
Since COD4... oh, how far the mighty have fallen -.-

Darth Sea Bass said:
karma9308 said:
THIS JUST IN: Water confirmed to be wet by nation's top scientists. Back to you Tom.
Was that before or after said scientists also confirmed day follows night?
I thought it was night follows day :/ this calls for more research!