Activision Inviting Gamers to Murder Their Makers at Spike VGAs

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
either you kill a god or kill a scientist that cloned you or or maybe you're a super soldier made by the government and you're getting vengeance on them for an assignment

wow those all sound bland if either of these are their ideas they better step up on their story
and gameplay

gellert1984

Apr 16, 2009
corrupt said:
gellert1984 said:
I hoped we were gonna get the opportunity to throw knives at Bobby Kotick('s cardboard cutout), ah well

[zonking great said:
]How is this not clear? It's a new Hitman game. 47 is a product of recombinant DNA from 5 dangerous criminals. He was created. MADE. And he's a murderer.
He's not a murderer he's an assassin, theres a difference...assassin starts with an a...
Mr. 47 is the master of disguise. He could be a murderer, detective, plumber, fruit picker he can even impersonate Bobby Kotick or you.
Nah he couldn't impersonate me, I'm to tall.

corrupt

Jul 7, 2010
gellert1984 said:
corrupt said:
gellert1984 said:
I hoped we were gonna get the opportunity to throw knives at Bobby Kotick('s cardboard cutout), ah well

[zonking great said:
]How is this not clear? It's a new Hitman game. 47 is a product of recombinant DNA from 5 dangerous criminals. He was created. MADE. And he's a murderer.
He's not a murderer he's an assassin, theres a difference...assassin starts with an a...
Mr. 47 is the master of disguise. He could be a murderer, detective, plumber, fruit picker he can even impersonate Bobby Kotick or you.
Nah he couldn't impersonate me, I'm to tall.
Sorry, I didn't know that. He's probably not bald enough, too :)

RollForInitiative

Mar 10, 2009
My two cents: it's about a genetically engineered or enhanced assassin that turns on his handlers (hence the "murder your maker" remark). Why an assassin? It just comes to mind because the shaved head reminds me of the all too familiar fellow from the Hitman series.