Activision Unveils Transformer: War for Cybertron Trailer

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Haakong said:
Michael Bay, watch this! LEARN!
When people speak of the impossible I lol (on the inside).

OT: This looks like a return to happier days when Optimus Prime was awesome... I feel joy again. I can't wait to just act out the battle for the autobot city on earth with "You've got the Touch" playing and takedown Megatron.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
This is how the movies should of been, giant robots beating the crap out of each other, no freaking flesh bags getting in the way... well other then being stepped on.

nigel009

Nov 24, 2009
I'll be the unpopular one and say yeah as a movie it's pretty cool, but its a game... the graphics are iffy at best, of a previous era at worst, and then the clutter of projectiles and the enormous, undoubtedly super powered bosses... we'll see but my money is on bad game for this one

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
TsunamiWombat said:
If this game has "You got the Touch" in it as a game track to go along with Shockwave as a preorder bonus, I will pre order this game so hard it's kids will walk funny.

Bonus hardness if 'Dare' is in it.

Stan Bush. FTW.
You can play as Soundwave in the Decepticon campain.
Shockwave is a different character dude

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
Wahful said:
I hope you can play as the Decepticons as well, i want StarScream.
You can, if you head over to http://www.tfwiki.net it has a page dedicated to the game and lists what Autobots and Decepticons are playable

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Remleiz said:
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
TsunamiWombat said:
If this game has "You got the Touch" in it as a game track to go along with Shockwave as a preorder bonus, I will pre order this game so hard it's kids will walk funny.

Bonus hardness if 'Dare' is in it.

Stan Bush. FTW.
You can play as Soundwave in the Decepticon campain.
Shockwave is a different character dude
Ohh, well. I have bad eye sight....