Adam Jensen Brings the Pain in New Deus Ex Trailer

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Well it's looking more and more promising... I like how they actually gave us more story but the amount of actionyness in each trailer is worrying it looks like they're trying to make a straight action game than a RPG...

The Random One

May 29, 2008
The Apothecarry said:
I still need to play the first one.

Unatco?
You should - if you can take Goldeneye style graphics, sparcely populated environments (IT'S THE PLAGUE, DUDE) and voice acting that changes without warning from great to laughable and back... then you can play any game made in the late 90's, I guess, but you should play Deus Ex instead, because other than that it's aged incredibly well, and before you know you'll be engaged in deep political discussion with a random bartender.

Yes, UNATCO [http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/UNATCO].

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
The Apothecarry said:
I still need to play the first one.
You really, really do. Not because it has any relevance to the new game but just because it's so goddamn good.

Seriously, Deus Ex is brilliant.

Also, that UNATCO link has major spoilers that will have a real impact on your enjoyment of the game.

Ubermetalhed

Sep 15, 2009
Christ I want this game.

This is like waiting for new clips for a new Metal Gear game. Every snippet gets better and better.

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
GrizzlerBorno said:
Phlakes said:
...All I was saying is that Square Enix published them. And I actually really enjoyed Just Cause 2.
McCa said:
I liked Just Cause 2... Mindjack sucked though.
Oh, I did as well, but....not for the story. If you know what I mean? This one looks it will be good though.
Granted they were hardly Dues Ex material but the JC2 story was funny in its old way, although Tom Sheldon can go die.

OffTopic: The Captcha system is ridiculous they are getting to the point where I have to cycle five times to get a clear legible one.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
So many good games...
Deus Ex
The Old Republic
Arkham City
Mass Effect 3...

HOW WILL I PAY FOR ALL THIS!?

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
The more I see of this game the more excited I get.
And that's not normal for me. :p

But OP is right, too much build can cripple a game like this.