Adorable Chinese Dinosaur Shamelessly Rips Off Mario Galaxy

SkullCap

Nov 10, 2009
Well actually the Gianna Sisters are now appearing in their own Nintendo DS game so NINTENDO shall absorb the puny dinosaur and make it their own!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Woem

May 28, 2009
Someone is getting back at Mario for ripping Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic as Super Mario Bros 2. And this isn't any different than 3D Dot Game Heroes (vs Zelda) to which I'm definitely looking forward to!

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
So they replaced Mario with Squirtle, added some odd, different bosses, and called it good?

Geez, even EA puts in more effort than that.

Patricius

Nov 25, 2009
This makes me think of this Sonic rip-off in China. It's basically Sonic and Tails in some strange fusion. o_o
And it was for some sort of product... toothpaste, maybe? >_>

Yukinari

Aug 22, 2009
And for the ending of the game, the dino will say, ''Welcome New Galaxy'' in a yoshi type language.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
You know they're just doing this to make it more accessible for the people of china. Doesn't mario have to lose his mustache when ported past the great firewall of China?

Ha I keed, but still they have good in their hearts its not a money making scheme.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Well, if you're gonna blatantly rip off a game, might as well rip off one of the best games of the generation, and maybe the decade.

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
I am intrigued into playing this. I may have to purchase an import copy of it soon.

It is like the Great Giana Sisters that came out 20 years ago. It was a shameless ripoff of the mario bros and the company, Ocean, marketed it as such. It was sued out if existence back then, but 20 years later, a DS upgrade got the okay from Nintendo.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Is it just me, or did the dinosaur remind you of a blue croc?

http://upload.digiex.net/files/rlmg2ow2vgrjdmf21dfw.jpg

Its like croc and super mario galaxy in some twisted combined form...