Adventure Time Meets Pokémon In Video About Farts

Earnest Cavalli

Jun 19, 2008
Adventure Time Meets Pokémon In Video About Farts

The people behind Adventure Time created a short about Pikachu's gas problem. It's brilliant.

Those of you unfamiliar with Adventure Time, should know two things. First, it is the most cleverly written, hilarious kids cartoon since the early years of Ren & Stimpy. Second, you've been wasting your life watching anything else.

Thus, you can be assured that this video, crafted by Adventure Time creator Pendleton Ward and artist Natasha Allegri is of the highest quality. Also, it's about farts.

Before you watch the clip, let's give propers where propers are due. I quote Ward's Twitter reveal of the clip [https://twitter.com/#!/buenothebear/status/122000497963048960]:

Pikapew Poop Chu written, drawn and directed by @natazilla [https://twitter.com/#%21/natazilla] - I edited & was Ash, Brock & farts.. Nat did 1 of the farts

Now, call me childish if you must, but please watch the clip before you charge me with any crimes against maturity. Just try not to laugh when Ash is having dinner with Misty. Seriously. Go ahead. Try.

You failed, didn't you?

Exactly. Because gassy electric rats are always hilarious. I'm pretty sure that's in the Bible somewhere.

David Fronk

Jun 7, 2010
I know I shouldn't find this funny, but I do I really really do. SOMETIMES YOU CAN TALK REALLY LOUD TO COVER THEM UP had me.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Didnt find it funny. But then again i dont find adventure time funny, so I'm probably not the target demographic.

though I do enjoy a good fart <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.316601-Poll-what-happend-to-your-inner-child#12872101>joke

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
"It's a trick dad taught me before he left my mom."

That line made me laugh but the rest was kinda meh for me. It at least made me laugh so I guess it wasn't a total waste of time.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
Pokemon + fart gags. Cheap laughs - but done incredibly well. Thumbs up from me!

Oh, and that LAST fart, just before the credits, was pure genius!

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
The only point I have to nit-pick was that when Pikachu was sparking with electricity while farting... shouldn't his ass have used Flamethrower?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
What time is it?!!! (Fart time?)

Quite funny but I find it more awesome that the characters were in Adventure Time artstyle.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
You realize that saying the writing is the most cleverly written, hilarious thing since Ren and Stimpy isn't exactly saying very much.

[sub](ie Ren and Stimpy was neither cleverly written nor particularly hilarious.)[/sub]

Earnest Cavalli

Jun 19, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
You realize that saying the writing is the most cleverly written, hilarious thing since Ren and Stimpy isn't exactly saying very much.

[sub](ie Ren and Stimpy was neither cleverly written nor particularly hilarious.)[/sub]
Canadamus, when did your sense of gleeful whimsy die?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Earnest Cavalli said:
canadamus_prime said:

Canadamus, when did your sense of gleeful whimsy die?
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
While I didn't find this that funny, I do have to whole-heartedly agree with the assertion that Adventure Time is an awesome show.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I love Adventure Time but this was not good. The only funny part was Ash gleefully referencing his parents breaking up.
Also Ren & Stimpy was not clever. In fact toilet humor only funny if you are making fun of how immature something is and even then it rarely works.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I failed miserably trying not to laugh at Ash's dinner with Misty. I guess I'm that easily entertained... >.>'