Adventure Time Season 6, Episode 6: Did Finn just had.... [Spoiler]

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
.....sex with Lumpy Space Princess? By "raping" him?
Or did they just make out properly? Finn putting this into his "Vault" speak otherwise.....*smash my head to my keyboard,not really, but I am close*
Thinking about that drive me crazy!!!! I know, I know. This is stupid. But did they really though the writers the best choice was LSP? AAAaaarrrrgggG!!!!

Your thoughts please [This Thread will get a little weird...]

Rylot

May 14, 2010
Yeah, that was definitely the vibe I got. Since it's still a kid show they're not gonna go all out and say they slept together but the implication is that they slept together. And it definitely wasn't rape, even if Fin was a little hesitant. Also the writers know that LSP is a terrible choice for Fin, that kinda the whole point of the episode. Fin is making out and hooking up with anyone. He only ever managed to briefly catch PB's attention, he managed to royally fuck up things with Flame Princess, his father turned out to be a dead beat and a terrible person. He's just looking for affection from anyone he can; he's not doing too well mentally.
Beeze (I think was the bee's name) was just helping him out because she liked his flower arm. I'll agree it was a really weird episode. Not sure where it's going but I've been getting more and more interested in the show as it goes on. I'm curious if Breeze will be a returning character, I kinda hope so; not sure what they'll do with the Lich and Finn's dad.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I liked to believe that it wasn't rather than a long make up session. One for thing we didn't see him putting back his cloth on or zip up his pant which I should not typed anymore into detail otherwise I will need some brain bleach (I bet there several rule 34 of that scene now).

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Rylot said:
Yeah, that was definitely the vibe I got. Since it's still a kid show they're not gonna go all out and say they slept together but the implication is that they slept together. And it definitely wasn't rape, even if Fin was a little hesitant. Also the writers know that LSP is a terrible choice for Fin, that kinda the whole point of the episode. Fin is making out and hooking up with anyone. He only ever managed to briefly catch PB's attention, he managed to royally fuck up things with Flame Princess, his father turned out to be a dead beat and a terrible person. He's just looking for affection from anyone he can; he's not doing too well mentally.
Beeze (I think was the bee's name) was just helping him out because she liked his flower arm. I'll agree it was a really weird episode. Not sure where it's going but I've been getting more and more interested in the show as it goes on. I'm curious if Breeze will be a returning character, I kinda hope so; not sure what they'll do with the Lich and Finn's dad.
Finn's Dad as a villain sound to me...right somehow.
I don't know, but seeing someone be a total jerk and not "evil" like The Lich, it is a interesting turn of focus.
I am pretty sure The Lich will come back, but for now Finn's Dad is a good replacement.
Not for "I am Evil and I am awesome", but for "I am a Jerk and I want you to hate me".

Anyway, back to our problem....
Well, to be short how I saw this situation is......I hate how LSB take advantage of Finn like this.......
LSB use him as a f*cking tool....
Sure, Finn was a jerk in the past about his relationships, but he is a boy. LSB on the other hadn..........how old is she?

Rylot

May 14, 2010
SweetShark said:
Eh, Finn definitely wasn't as into it as LSP but he was definitely going from princess to princess 'making out' with as many of them as possible. He's using them to fill an emotional void. So yeah, Finn wasn't thrilled about 'making out' with LSP, but she was far from taking advantage of him. Also age is really wonky
Finn is shown to have reincarnated at least a few times, Bubble Gum Princess has changed age based on how much mass she has
I think you're supposed to take it at face value that they're both immature and in that odd transition phase from child to adult. Both are thinking of themselves way more than others.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Rylot said:
SweetShark said:
Eh, Finn definitely wasn't as into it as LSP but he was definitely going from princess to princess 'making out' with as many of them as possible. He's using them to fill an emotional void. So yeah, Finn wasn't thrilled about 'making out' with LSP, but she was far from taking advantage of him. Also age is really wonky
Finn is shown to have reincarnated at least a few times, Bubble Gum Princess has changed age based on how much mass she has
I think you're supposed to take it at face value that they're both immature and in that odd transition phase from child to adult. Both are thinking of themselves way more than others.
Wait, inside your spoiler, I didn't saw something about that or I don't remember.
Which episode do you mean?

Rylot

May 14, 2010
SweetShark said:
Do you remember the episode that was a murder mystery sort of thing that turned out to be a hoax by Jake and Lady and a few other people? The one where Finn kept seeing a ghost that wasn't part of the prank? And at the end of the episode he says he's putting that in the vault? There was a more recent episode that Finn kept being haunted by this ghost and Jake walked him through opening his vault?. He relived a past life where he was a one armed thief that stole an amulet from PB and in the present Finn returned it. I think this is also the episode where Finn sees some weird sort of life form and mentions that it's him in a past life.

Edit: I'm assuming you're asking about the thing with Finn.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Rylot said:
SweetShark said:
Do you remember the episode that was a murder mystery sort of thing that turned out to be a hoax by Jake and Lady and a few other people? The one where Finn kept seeing a ghost that wasn't part of the prank? And at the end of the episode he says he's putting that in the vault? There was a more recent episode that Finn kept being haunted by this ghost and Jake walked him through opening his vault?. He relived a past life where he was a one armed thief that stole an amulet from PB and in the present Finn returned it. I think this is also the episode where Finn sees some weird sort of life form and mentions that it's him in a past life.

Edit: I'm assuming you're asking about the thing with Finn.
Yes, I remember that, but this is not 100% confirmed, right? Only speculations.

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
Is anyone actually thinking LSP won't make a 'thing' out of this.

The series has been in a slump for a while and we needed to see a tangible shift in the status quo. Whether focusing on Finn's blooming sexuality is the right thing I don't know. No, I do know. It's not. Hopefully it sets up to another rejection by his environment - the princesses.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
somonels said:
Is anyone actually thinking LSP won't make a 'thing' out of this.

The series has been in a slump for a while and we needed to see a tangible shift in the status quo. Whether focusing on Finn's blooming sexuality is the right thing I don't know. No, I do know. It's not. Hopefully it sets up to another rejection by his environment - the princesses.
I can picture this right now:

"Hey Gurl!!!! Oh my Glob you can't believe what happen with me and Finn!!! Finn checked my round delicious lumps and then we make out.........NAKED IN THE WOODS!!!!!"

Something like that..........I want to see that happening.

But yeah, if this happen, LSP is officially a big fat attention-whore.

Darmani

Apr 26, 2010
I think its weird how Finn is becoming a more sympathetic version of the Ice King. I just wonder what the transition to manhood will entail when we're out of the roundabout of
Finn's childish simplicity takes another hit (often in relationship form)
It just seems more and more he's getting depressed and disappointed. It doesn't help there seems nothing more for him to aspire to he's already the great hero of oo. The biggest challenge, aside from himself, is now his best friend or his girl and friend but not a girlfriend's dad who's more controlling than evil

The only real way this can end is Finn waking up in a normal world and handling people as normal as to crushing on his lesbian babysitter who's wrapped up her postgraduate, his bisexual neighbor notagirlfriend who's nasty ex's he's driven off and is an alterna-goth, the fat stupid attention whore girl, all the fathers on the block who seem to raise their kids wrong.

I don't know what it says about Finn's world that he seems to have no mother figure BUT PB. Joshua is dead and seems to have had no wife, and etc.

This episode itself was really REALLY weird and taunt with "we are talking over something"

And yes it seems Finn was "deflowered"

I'm not sure how I feel about the arm just "growing" back. I figured he'd develop or get a mythical replacement.
Heck I don't know how I feel about Breezy or his relationship with her.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
SweetShark said:
Why wouldn't it be considered cannon? If he wasn't working through repressed memories how would he have known where the amulet was? I don't see a reason to not assume the events really took place.

Darmani said:
I don't know what it says about Finn's world that he seems to have no mother figure BUT PB. Joshua is dead and seems to have had no wife, and etc.
Joshua had a wife, in the episode where Jake has kids it shows a flash back of him with 'Mother' that shows that the mother in 'Mother's Handbook' is his mother. Also in 'Memories of Boom-Boom Mountain' (I finally remember a name title! Saw this one pretty recently) it shows both Joshua and 'Mother' in a flash back and shows that 'Mother' is the one who noticed and picked Finn up. Also he doesn't have a decent father figure since Billy died. Probably part of why he's so messed up right now.

Darmani said:
I'm not sure how I feel about the arm just "growing" back. I figured he'd develop or get a mythical replacement.
Heck I don't know how I feel about Breezy or his relationship with her.
Yeah, that was weird. Not sure how I feel about this episode. I hope they have a few more fun and light harted episodes coming up. I like that they're willing to explore some heavy elements of absentee fathers and how messy being a young adult can be, but it's starting to get really down.

Darmani said:
I think its weird how Finn is becoming a more sympathetic version of the Ice King.
Eh, I'd say they've met in the middle. With Finn getting more complicated and not always good and Ice King becoming waaaay more sympathetic recently.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Rylot said:
SweetShark said:
Why wouldn't it be considered cannon? If he wasn't working through repressed memories how would he have known where the amulet was? I don't see a reason to not assume the events really took place.
Well,

She is a ghost, which mean for my logic it is other person, not Finn previous "version". Yes, sure, she had also the mechanical arm, but this maybe have other meaning.
About the strange life form Finn met, I don't have any idea...

Rylot

May 14, 2010
SweetShark said:
Jake: What do you see?

Finn: I see... my past lives.

[A comet flies by.]

Finn: I was a comet...

[A butterfly is shown, sitting on a flower.]

Finn: A butterfly...

[A pink object is shown.]

Finn: A thing... I don't know what that is. Some kind of shape? Or a doodoo in another dimension?

[The scene goes to Jake. He opens his right eye but with his hand still covering it.]

Jake: Do you remember anything about the scary lady?

[Finn squints his eyes.]

Finn: Scary lady?

[He thinks for a second and closes his eyes.]

Finn: Yeah. I was her! Except she was a chubby tiger.

[A white tiger with blue eyes is seen running.]

Finn: No, no, no, wait, wait, wait. She was riding a tiger, and she wasn't scary.

[A black haired girl with green skin is seen riding a tiger. She is wearing a short green dress with a dagger strapped to her chest. She is missing her right arm. The tiger runs up some white steps to a building. The door opens for them by a green skinned man wearing a shower cap.]

I agree that you've got a point with the whole ghost thing but the show flat out stated other wise.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Rylot said:
SweetShark said:
Jake: What do you see?

Finn: I see... my past lives.

[A comet flies by.]

Finn: I was a comet...

[A butterfly is shown, sitting on a flower.]

Finn: A butterfly...

[A pink object is shown.]

Finn: A thing... I don't know what that is. Some kind of shape? Or a doodoo in another dimension?

[The scene goes to Jake. He opens his right eye but with his hand still covering it.]

Jake: Do you remember anything about the scary lady?

[Finn squints his eyes.]

Finn: Scary lady?

[He thinks for a second and closes his eyes.]

Finn: Yeah. I was her! Except she was a chubby tiger.

[A white tiger with blue eyes is seen running.]

Finn: No, no, no, wait, wait, wait. She was riding a tiger, and she wasn't scary.

[A black haired girl with green skin is seen riding a tiger. She is wearing a short green dress with a dagger strapped to her chest. She is missing her right arm. The tiger runs up some white steps to a building. The door opens for them by a green skinned man wearing a shower cap.]

I agree that you've got a point with the whole ghost thing but the show flat out stated other wise.
Ok, I will bite. However, none confirmed to him he is indeed a comet or the thief.
Also there is a giant possibility something have to do with the dreams and mirrors.

I will admit, even if I hate the "thing" happened with LSP and Finn, it was hinted in hte other episode "Gotcha" something will happen....

At first I didn't thought about it, but it make sense!

Rylot

May 14, 2010
SweetShark said:
I guess Finn being an unreliable narrator is possible but until that's proven I see no reason to assume it's so.
If Finn didn't live as Shoko in a previous life how did he know where the amulet was? With PB and Simon both being shown to have lived for thousands of years (or at least a really long time), having Finn reincarnating doesn't seem like such a stretch.
You're free to believe what you want but I'm going with what the show has stated.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
The pretense of someone taking advantage of an emotionally drained person is still bad anyway.

Not like I didn't think the line "Lumpy's on life guard duty" was one of the funniest things the show is done in a while.

The creators probably are going to say it was some french kissing stuff or something. Whatever.

I hope we get to see more of Breezy in future episodes, she was surprisingly great.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
TheYellowCellPhone said:
The pretense of someone taking advantage of an emotionally drained person is still bad anyway.

Not like I didn't think the line "Lumpy's on life guard duty" was one of the funniest things the show is done in a while.

The creators probably are going to say it was some french kissing stuff or something. Whatever.

I hope we get to see more of Breezy in future episodes, she was surprisingly great.
Well, by seeing the very detailed sexy lips of LSP, I think you are right.
And yes, Breezy is a good choice for the next relationship of Finn.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Rylot said:
SweetShark said:
I guess Finn being an unreliable narrator is possible but until that's proven I see no reason to assume it's so.
If Finn didn't live as Shoko in a previous life how did he know where the amulet was? With PB and Simon both being shown to have lived for thousands of years (or at least a really long time), having Finn reincarnating doesn't seem like such a stretch.
You're free to believe what you want but I'm going with what the show has stated.
Simply really:
Because the house of Finn is also the place Shoko died with the amulet, Shoko's ghost decided to lead Finn to find the amulet.

Dansen

Master Lurker
Mar 24, 2010
whoa, when did this show turn in to a dark teenage drama? I mean its been present before in some places but that episode is one step away from being adult rated.