Aerannis Puts Stealth Action Gameplay in a Post-Feminist Dystopia

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Kalezian said:
FalloutJack said:
Kalezian said:
Not what I meant. I was referring to a video game dedicated to the fucked up adventures of that man, a game where you are he and he is the rightful winner of Call of Cthulhu.
Still wouldn't happen.

Old Man Henderson is not just a character, it's a way of life.
Awww... That's just disappointing now. He so funny! Granted, the out-of-character stuff is too, but still!

Czann

Jan 22, 2014
The only thing that matter is if it is fun. If people give up playing your game after 10% your message will never be read by your public.

esserin

Nov 10, 2014
Woah, this game has almost reached it's funding goal.

Come on, people! Just a little bit more. :D

A stealth metroidvania has the potential to be awesome.

Is it wrong that I like the humanshield feature?

As for it being a good kickstarter to invest in.
There seems to be plenty of stuff that has already been done and the developer has made some games previously.
So that's a good sign.

AgedGrunt

Dec 7, 2011
While Aerannis isn't meant to encompass any particular politcal leanings, Rollins called its approach to feminism "mostly a critique of radicalism."
And the best way to criticize radicalism is to pose the moral conundrum of whether to let people live or die if they don't accept your lifestyle.

I also think an assassin comfortable with routine murder should probably ask themselves why they can comfortably take peoples' lives away and let others die but can't handle rejection in society.

While Aerannis may sound critical towards feminist ideals, Rollins says, "The game's neutral/leaning towards feminism as a whole (and very much in support of respecting gender and sexual identities, etc)." Instead, ektomarch is trying to highlight "the divide between trans-exclusionary radical feminists and inclusionary feminists."
Oh. So it is encompassing political leanings. And is critical of some feminist ideals. Feminists who don't accept transitioned men as real women. Yeah, those feminists.

"does someone who's often not considered a 'whole woman' have any duty to save those who hate her?"
Assassin's Creed: Feminist Unity (Now with 75% more radicalism!)

I wonder if the mystery stretch goal is TERF wave mode. They could also include her being a part-time Reddit moderator who bans real trans people who regret transitioning because they're clearly TERF trolls. That's something that actually happens, by the way.