Africans different species?

VanTesla

Apr 19, 2011
Sigh... we are all the same human species and all those studies are made by racist that have no actual evidence and are talking out their ass... We can all mate with eachother, we have the same ancestors, and we are genetically the same. We only have some minor differences that come from generations apon generations of thousands of years worth of enviroment adaptation. We are not even as extreme in the different enviromental adaptation like the dead end Homo floresiensis for being cut off from all others for around 38 thousand years...

Race among humans is just made up long ago as a way for the old Europeans to classifie status among non-europeans that are not white like skin tone... Hell even when the Brits first invaded Ireland they and saw all the red heads with hairy chest and back they considered them a sub race for a good while... Hell even today there are many racist that consider jews a race which makes zero sense...

Andropov4

Jan 12, 2012
They're not a different species. If they were, we couldn't have babies with them. That's how it works.

Wayneguard

Jun 12, 2010
WoW Killer said:
If your intent is to not come off as racist then you have failed.

Cultural and technological progression in a society is tied to their economy. With the economy being historically dominated by agriculture, the difference between nations is one of climate. It was climate change (the end of the last glacial period) which sparked the birth of civilisation in the Levant region, spreading to Europe and Asia precisely as those areas became suitable for agriculture.

As for the modern era, well... you could say the modern economy is dominated by banking. Those who were ahead when modernity arose are still ahead now.
I don't know if I would argue that the relative ease of agriculture in different parts of the world is the true cause of economic growth. Among developmental economists, it is generally believed that the strength of an economy's institutions, and by strength I mean whether or not the institutions enforce the rule of law, respect property rights and otherwise provide the correct incentives to work and invest, is the differentiating factor between "rich" economies and "poor" ones. Bill Easterly, who is somewhat of an authority on the issue, has written many papers on the subject (they're usually pretty technical so unless you have some statistics training, it may be hard to absorb) and at least one book called "The Elusive Quest for Growth". For those interested in the subject, I recommend it.