Aftermath - Arnold Schwarzenegger Can't Do This

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Aftermath - Arnold Schwarzenegger Can't Do This

Aftermath showcases Arnold Schwarzenegger's ability to stare at the ground for 90 minutes.

Read Full Article

Pyrian

Hat Man
Legacy
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Country
US
Shouldn't Arnie be a supporting actor now? Like, he should up, sagely deliver thematic but nonsensical advice to the main character, and then get killed to motivate said main character into fighting the big bad?

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Samtemdo8 said:
The bigger tragedy is the cancellation of the Legend of Conan movie with Arnold being KING Conan.
Maybe when the next Justice League movie bombs, they could get Aquaman back in to the fur thong for the role.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
008Zulu said:
Samtemdo8 said:
The bigger tragedy is the cancellation of the Legend of Conan movie with Arnold being KING Conan.
Maybe when the next Justice League movie bombs, they could get Aquaman back in to the fur thong for the role.
No thank you, Mamoa looks badass as Aquaman.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Shouldn't Arnold have retired? Like...years ago? Just how much money did he lose during the "I've been banging my maid for 15 years and even fathered a child with her" scandal? Apparently enough that he still needs a paycheck...

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
I thought Arnold's acting was pretty damn good in Maggie. It was a pleasant surprise.

Will be skipping this one, I don't watch movies to become depressed....that's what real life is for!