Agoraphobe Brings the Ruckus to Bill Gates

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
I can't remember who said that this could be more Dante's Inferno advertising, but I'm getting more sure (I R gud @ Gramer) that this is more DI stuff.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Yeah... This is definitely seeming like Dante's Inferno advertising now. It's too... Stupid... To be real.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Anyone who kills this guy gets a one-of-a-kind badge!

Just mail his head to the escapist headquaters and leave your username.

May 28, 2009
Why don't they just give him his "ability to play games" back, by rescinding his bans and fixing all that is broken etc. and telling him to stop being a dick online, then finally tell him to shut the fuck up? People like him bore me.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Gates quit as head of the company?

I know he sits on the board of directors or something, but I don't think he's even that involved anymore.

Anyway, this guy's a dip shit. I wonder how much all of this is costing him to make an arse of himself?

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
What difference does it make the number of X oxes that have been repaired? They did everything they could to rectify the problem. Seems like beating a dead horse now. What a waste of time and abuse of the legal system. I hope they smack him with rule 11 (as long as this isn't another marketing scheme by EA for Dante's Inferno)

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
GamesPolitics [http://www.gamepolitics.com/] contacted Estavillo and found out that he doesn't have any more lawsuits planned for the near future.
Ah, so he's taking Christmas and the new year off, then?

Everyone needs a holiday, I suppose...

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
this can not be an marketing scheme for Dante's Inferno.
I'm pretty sure being stupid isn't a sin.

I'm surprised none of the daytime "news" shows haven't picked up this wacko yet for a segment on how videogames are destroying us.

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
Sooner or later he's going to sue the wrong people and disappear off the face of the Earth (for example, the DHS about 9/11). I'll shed a single tear of joy the day that happens. He's the equivalent of an irl troll, and this is going the be the only banhammer that works.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Gigaguy64 said:
._.
Wow.
I can only think to myself, when will it end?
When he's in jail for wasting the court's time.

SomeUnregPunk said:
this can not be an marketing scheme for Dante's Inferno.
I'm pretty sure being stupid isn't a sin.

I'm surprised none of the daytime "news" shows haven't picked up this wacko yet for a segment on how videogames are destroying us.
Looking on a 'map' of Dante's inferno's circles of hell, I suppose hypocricy is about the only one that fits. He's an Agoraphobe *WHO TRAVELS TO COURT*.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Marq said:
Trolling IRL.
As I've said before, in RL trolling, there are police and judges to put people in jail for wasting the court's time ;).

Voltano

Dec 11, 2008
I wonder as well if this is some marketing ploy for "Dante's Inferno" (DI) as well, though considering "Game Politics" have contacted him lead me to suspect otherwise. Even then, how would this somehow turn around to be connected to DI? The sin of "sloth" comes to mind, but most of the marketing ploys for DI were more interactive in some fashion (The Wii and Yahtzee rick roll are some examples).

Somehow I suspect he is going to sue the Escapist next because of what the Escapist community says about him.

JazzCP

May 20, 2009
Is this guy still going? And people are still taking him seriously? You know that song "I'll Sue Ya" by Weird Al? This guy just listened to that song and thought "Hey! That isn't a bad idea". This guy is what I call a "smart idiot". Oh wait. He may sue me now for causing him "emotional harm" and "destroying his life".

In seriousness, this is getting quite entertaining. How far will this guy go?

Pendragon9

Apr 26, 2009
Well, it's official. This guy has become a walking punchline. Either that or a running lawsuit. Whichever is funnier.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Nannernade said:
Why doesn't somebody call his bluff and counter sue his ass or something?
It's usually never good PR for a big corporation to sue a single person and something tells me he probably doesn't have much to sue for. None of these cases have or will probably make it to court though. The Sony one was already thrown out and it's likely all these ones will be as well.