Agoraphobe Brings the Ruckus to Bill Gates

Char-Nobyl

May 8, 2009
Nannernade said:
Why doesn't somebody call his bluff and counter sue his ass or something?
I think that'd be overkill. Just let him build up his litigation fees. The dumbass is sinking so much money into lawyers and court fees that he'll be broke *and* won't have an Xbox.

Keep it up, retard! Law isn't a lottery. You're like the Washington Senators: never going to win.

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
Please somebody fucking stop him! Next he'll sue God for making him such a joyless douchebag.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
This guy is pretty bad he needs to cool it a little me thinks...

Ill tell you what, I bet his solicitor loves him though...getting rich off the kid >_>

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
ultimasupersaiyan said:
This guy is crazy! He's definately going to go down like the Titanic in court.
That is, if the courts accept these cases. No judge is going to want these cases at this rate. The very least he could have done was space these lawsuits out. That way, the court system wouldn't be this clogged up with useless claims like this.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
If I were Gates, I'd just hand over the cash to halt the stupidity.

It's not like he can't afford it, anyway.

300lb. Samoan

Mar 25, 2009
Baby Tea said:
You know, for an agoraphobic, he certainly seems to like the spotlight.
You think he'd be too terrified to sue people, since that would mean leaving his house.
Weird.
Especially considering he's representing himself in most of these cases, if my memory serves correctly.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
This is just too amusing.

He's not an agoraphobic, or he wouldn't be able to even step out of his own house, let alone go out into public.

And, unless there's another just as big douchebag moron out there crazy enough to support him.. *Hems* Jack Thompson *Hems*..

VanityGirl said:
No one will take this guy seriously anyway.

ReverseEngineered

Raving Lunatic
Apr 30, 2008
Who is this guy's lawyer? I hope he's asking for the money up front, because any lawyer worth his salt should tell this guy he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Every single thing he is suing for is in the EULA. They don't guarantee access, they specifically say they can ban you, and they provide a warranty if your console dies. By accepting, you explicitly waive any indirect damages, which courts rarely would allow for even without the disclaimer.

This guy's 15 minutes are nearly up, and it just may be the most expensive 15 minutes anyone ever paid for.

ReverseEngineered

Raving Lunatic
Apr 30, 2008
Amnestic said:
ReverseEngineered said:
Who is this guy's lawyer?
He is. He's self-representing.
I think my jaw just dropped.

Well, there goes his case of being an agoraphobe. Not only is he going to court, but he'll be putting himself in the spotlight to argue the case. Next thing you know, he'll be doing TV interviews.

Thricelost1

Aug 2, 2009
Anyone know if this is the same guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estavillo_v._Sony_Computer_Entertainment_America

Sounds like him

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Thricelost1 said:
Anyone know if this is the same guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estavillo_v._Sony_Computer_Entertainment_America

Sounds like him
Yes, it is. That's the first case he brought up, months ago.