Agoraphobe Brings the Ruckus to Bill Gates

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
I'm so glad I live in a country with a civilised legal system. Ahaha, ahaha, aha.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Amnestic said:
theultimateend said:
Always bugs me when people bring Gates into it.

The dude is doing other shit now. Stop blaming him for everything Microsoft does :p.

Blanks said:
Wait, Bill Gates isn't even part of Microsoft, last time i checked he stepped down

If i'm wrong please inform me, thanks
Nope you are one of the 50 people who actually has been paying attention to the events of the last 5 years.
Apparently you guys weren't paying that much attention:

Gates remains Microsoft's largest single shareholder and chairman of company's board of directors.
Source [http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i8aV1bK5vmwLaw9wYr9nY5bFc4YA]. He doesn't own Microsoft anymore and he did step down from his high-position but he's still a non-executive chairman. It's not as if he has no connection to the company anymore.
Being the guy who has the most money invested in a train and actually being the conductor are two widely different things.

I never said he sold all his stocks and went to hide in a hole. I just went off his own word that he spends most of his time dealing with his foundation.

Source: [http://news.cnet.com/8301-13953_3-9953055-80.html] "Gates said he would invert how he spends time today. Instead of spending 80 percent on Microsoft and 20 percent on the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, he will spend 20 percent of his time on Microsoft issues and the remainder on his foundation work."

So yes I WAS paying that much attention.

Unless the Agoraphobe is suing him for their search engine.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
theultimateend said:
Amnestic said:
theultimateend said:

The dude is doing other shit now. Stop blaming him for everything Microsoft does :p.

Blanks said:
Wait, Bill Gates isn't even part of Microsoft, last time i checked he stepped down

Nope you are one of the 50 people who actually has been paying attention to the events of the last 5 years.

Gates remains Microsoft's largest single shareholder and chairman of company's board of directors.
Source [http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i8aV1bK5vmwLaw9wYr9nY5bFc4YA]. He doesn't own Microsoft anymore and he did step down from his high-position but he's still a non-executive chairman. It's not as if he has no connection to the company anymore.
Being the guy who has the most money invested in a train and actually being the conductor are two widely different things.

I never said he sold all his stocks and went to hide in a hole. I just went off his own word that he spends most of his time dealing with his foundation.

Source: [http://news.cnet.com/8301-13953_3-9953055-80.html] "Gates said he would invert how he spends time today. Instead of spending 80 percent on Microsoft and 20 percent on the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, he will spend 20 percent of his time on Microsoft issues and the remainder on his foundation work."

All things considered? That seems like his next 'logical' course of action.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Amnestic said:
theultimateend said:
Amnestic said:
theultimateend said:

Blanks said:

All things considered? That seems like his next 'logical' course of action.
Once it happens I'll bite my lip since I won't have much to put into the conversation at that point.

At any rate. This guy is going to be in some serious trouble with the law soon enough I'm sure.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Can we find some way to shut this ************ up!?! Excuse my harse language, but this guy is really pissing me off!

Robert632

May 11, 2009
he should sue himself for sueing to much and the annoyance it has caised many people.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Furburt said:
I think that he and Tim Langdell should team up for

"SUPER LITIGATION TAG-TEAM!"
I'd pay good money to see that. Except that they'd then both probably try and sue me for some reason. However, pretty good call there. We should turn it into a fighting game:

[HEADING=1]"Edge of The Road - Litigation Xtreme Smackdown!!!!!"[/HEADING]