Alan Wake Fans Launch Internet Petition

Kojiro ftt

Apr 1, 2009
Awe, poor PC players are jealous of the 360 vaporware. Don't worry, you're not missing anything, lol. (get it? eh? vaporware... not missing anything... bad joke.)

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
I'm not too happy about the release plans myself, but they are selling it to a more secure audience by only going to the 360. Its a decent plan, but still alienates quite a few gamers.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
ratix2 said:
oliveira8 said:
Considering that the last time I saw, the PC version would require Vista I could care less.
windows 7 will be out in october (legally, but now for anyone who wants to get it though other means) so its the no xp requirement isnt that bad.
They also said good things about Vista....what a clown circus that turned into...And just like every OS it will take almost a full year for 7 to become compatible with every shit out there.

ratix2

Feb 6, 2008
oliveira8 said:
ratix2 said:
oliveira8 said:
Considering that the last time I saw, the PC version would require Vista I could care less.
windows 7 will be out in october (legally, but now for anyone who wants to get it though other means) so its the no xp requirement isnt that bad.
They also said good things about Vista....what a clown circus that turned into...And just like every OS it will take almost a full year for 7 to become compatible with every shit out there.
obviously you have both never tried nor heard what people who have actually tried windows 7 have been saying about it. from what ive gathered win7 is going to be better than xp when it launches. ive heard little negative things about software compatibility, stability, performance or ease of use. just look around the internet and its hard NOT to find massive praise about win7 from both the press and those who have already used it.

also, from my experience most of the issues with vista were overblown. no it wasant the best os microsoft ever made. but for me it was more stable than xp, easier to use and navigate after i got used to the changes and software compatibility issues for me were limited to my experience with the beta 2 and rc 1 and 2. yes it had its issues (hardware hog for one, not to mention uac and other issues).

but as i said, go read about the experiences people have had with win7, youll find mostly praise for the os and ive even heard people say that IT IS the best os microsoft has ever made.

ratix2

Feb 6, 2008
oliveira8 said:
ratix2 said:
Both? Are you that guy from the Monty Python sketch that sees for double? If you are...theres only one peak in Kilimanjaro.
oh wow, so your point is that my argument is invalid because i didnt use the right word? do you realise how fallacious your being? so i used both instead of neither, you should still be able to UNDERSTAND what i meant.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
ratix2 said:
oliveira8 said:
ratix2 said:
Both? Are you that guy from the Monty Python sketch that sees for double? If you are...theres only one peak in Kilimanjaro.
oh wow, so your point is that my argument is invalid because i didnt use the right word? do you realise how fallacious your being? so i used both instead of neither, you should still be able to UNDERSTAND what i meant.
Hmm...When did I say that your argument was invalid?

Ish...People can't even spot a joke these days. I just said that cause you reminded me of the Monty Python sketch.

Chaos Marine

Feb 6, 2008
oliveira8 said:
ratix2 said:
oliveira8 said:
Except from a lot of the critics and tests, Windows7 does actually seem to be an upgrade on Vista. Sure, it's not as extreme as XP was to Malfunction Edition but it is supposed to be a damned good OS, even a Vista despising work colleague likes it.

[Edit]I was never really interested in Alan Wake much and I would also like to reply to the comment that MS have started crapping on PC gamers, they've been doing that more and more blatantly since the original XBox came out.

Still, if it does come out, woo hoo, but if it doesn't, I really don't care. It was like End War. And End War was shit.

rohit9891

Jan 21, 2009
I hope that atleast this changes microsoft's view about releasing games for PC.This isnt the first time this is happening.
Even halo and gears of war were also made 360 exclusive and halo 2 port for pc was crap.

Nalesnik

Nov 10, 2008
Alan Wake is just single-player, right? Maybe the studio is sick of so many PC gamers pirating their games. Can't blame them.
Can't wait for the release, definetly getting it for the 360.

Aug 4, 2009
Heeeeh.......do people REALLY need to do this, I mean REALLY, petitons have been as effective in the past as triyng to convince people that McDonalds is technicaly bad for your health.