Alice Returns to Racoon City in Resident Evil: The Final Chapter Trailer

4Aces

May 29, 2012
Paul W.S. Anderson - Writing & Directing again. Another train-wreck, but Millia is worth the ticket price. The great thing is that expectation cannot get any lower, so we just need to mentally numb ourselves. Pick your poison, and get ready for something that will make absolutely no sense in regards to the series, or even within it's own continuity. Hell, I doubt Paul even remembers he nuked Raccoon city in the first one.

Raidoactive zombies would be cool though...

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
PSA: Showing moderate dislike or anything less then "i fucking love that film!" is hardly hate nor strong feelings.

The resident evil films have never really inspired vehement hate that I noticed, ffs the first film is one of my fav guilty pleasure films and unlike others, I really don't mind Milla Jojovich or however you spell it, being a superhero, what I "hate" is how it makes the actual resi evil characters pointless so they might as well not be included in the first place. First resi evil film didn't have any resi evil characters, they should have continued with that imo.

But Milla doing "badass" stuff 24/7? As far as Im concerned, she was awesome in 5th element and has a (multi)pass with me to do whatever the fuck she wants till the end of time and I can't get annoyed at her for having fun.
If Paul Anderson is only doing it to show off his waifu, that's fine with me too, I'd probably be showing off my waifu too at all times in his place.. Actually nah nvm, I'd keep my waifu to myself and damn you dirty apes for laying your eyes on her!

As an aside, I like the comparison of Milla to a female Bruce Willis. I never really thought about it much (which is actually a good sign), but she does make a credible action hero, that's actually kinda rare for big female actresses. Or maybe it's just a role they don't get often. Either way I never consciously thought about it until it was pointed out here.
In light of this realization I actually got a new found respect for the resident evil franchise.