Aliens: Colonial Marines Debut Trailer is Game Over, Man

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
Dirty Apple said:
Reaper195 said:
I wish they had changed the gun sounds though. It was somewhat cool when the movie was old and all, but now it just sounds...old. At least update it so it didn't sound so lack of bass.
I can see where you're coming from, but the sound of that plasma rifle dumping ammo gave me nerd chills. Therefore, I would say don't change the sound just refine it.

O.T. An immersive, fighting against the odds, oh my god we're not gonna make it, style game would warm my cold, cold cynical heart.

Here's hoping.
i love it, i think that is the coolest bit of it, they haven't changed that stupid gun in the slightest, it still has like a million rounds in a clip that can actually take about 5, an ammo counter in the most pointless place ever and sounds like an angry moped with a bad cold, its like the shittest gun ever, but i fanboy for it so hard.
OT: so i can remeber this being announce, but i forget about it every now and then and then when it pops up agian i just go nuts with anticipation. do want this game.. it had better not come out anywhere near exams next year though, or i am fucked.
back off topic, i'm currently getting my longboard redesigned with a xeno on it <3
Edit: okay, so now its become the trailer i've watched most times already of any game and does anyone else think it looks abit like killzone 2? but, you know, better.

ph0b0s123

Jul 7, 2010
Wow, a trailer with actual gameplay footage in it. That's a good sign. Fanboy anticipation, engage.

Still Life

Sep 22, 2010
Captain Pancake said:
I'm trying hard to contain the fanboy within; I'll keep you updated.
Why bother?

It'll just come bursting out of your chest at some point.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Still Life said:
Captain Pancake said:
I'm trying hard to contain the fanboy within; I'll keep you updated.
Why bother?

It'll just come bursting out of your chest at some point.
HA! I see what you did there. Very clever.

This game has now come onto my radar. I hope its scary as hell and the aliens are tough even on normal difficulty.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Woot, ever since AvP 2 I've been looking for another game to capture the proper Marines vs. Aliens deal. This looks awesome. Looks. We'll have to really wait and see, because, let's face it, trailers like this can easily hide shittiness. But for now, I'll remain hopeful!

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Looks pretty, but between AvP and Dead Space, or any other shooter that takes place in dark corridors against nasty looking monsters, I can't shake the feeling that I've played this game before.