All Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Cards Revealed

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
All Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Cards Revealed

Blizzard has revealed all of the remaining Mean Streets of Gadgetzan cards in a stream showcasing the new set.

Following its usual slow-trickle of Mean Streets of Gadgetzan card reveals, Blizzard has decided to just straight out dump all of the remaining cards in the set, revealing them in a special exhibition match [https://www.twitch.tv/playhearthstone/v/103953957] between two developers. Not only that, but we also got a solid release date: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan will launch... this Thursday, December 1!

Without further ado, here are all the remaining cards in the set:

[gallery=6639]

If you haven't seen the previously revealed cards, be sure to check them out here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tag/view/mean+streets+of+gadgetzan]!

It certainly looks like Rogue is filling in for Priest this time around, as the class that gets the shaft. The multi-class cards do look interesting, but are kind of bland. I understand it's hard to balance around three classes having access to a card but I thought they would be a lot more interesting.

What I'm really interested in is that all three caster classes (Mage, Priest, Warlock) have gotten acccess to a lot of tools for "Reno Jackson" decks that contain no duplicates. I'm really excited that Blizzard is embracing this archetype, as it was easily the coolest concept introduced in League of Explorers.

The Neutral legendaries seem to have the same problem as the multi-class cards - they are kind of boring. Mayor Noggenfogger looks like it will be a really fun card, albeit not super competitive.

Truniron

Nov 9, 2010
Defias Cleaner is not very impressive. There are much better alternative when it comes to silence cards, and unless we see a return of the deathrattle meta, Defias Cleaner will be warming the bench.

I don?t know how I feel about Wrathion and Genzo, the Shark. Wrathion could be "6 mana: Draw 1 card" or he could make you overdraw. However, in the right deck, he has the potential to get some amazing draws. Genzo, on the other hand, seems like a waste of legendary. His effect forces you to dump your card, and your opponent can play around him to make him benefit them instead of you. Most of the time, both players have 3 or more cards in their hand, making Genzo a 5/4 vanilla. Not a fan.

I am looking forward to the other cards, though. Can?t wait to spice up my gimmick and theme decks. The release of a new expansion is always the best part.

American Fox

Le Best Tank
Aug 14, 2012
A 10/10 for 5 and no caveats? Thats fucking insane. And to reshuffle it in 5/5 for 5? That, with Everyfin is Awesome, and Finishers is making Shaman look too beefy. I already have a joke murloc Shaman deck that can kill in 4 turns with the right draw.

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
American Fox said:
A 10/10 for 5 and no caveats? Thats fucking insane. And to reshuffle it in 5/5 for 5? That, with Everyfin is Awesome, and Finishers is making Shaman look too beefy. I already have a joke murloc Shaman deck that can kill in 4 turns with the right draw.
It looks like he can only be created by the storm guardian. So you can't just put him in your deck.

ArkhamJester

Sep 30, 2010
Oh my god! A rager that just might actually see some play, at least experimental play. Also Naga Corsair is nice if only to give pirates another decent card/ Blastcrystal potion is just balls.

Truniron

Nov 9, 2010
Wrathion is just a slightly more expensive Azure Drake. For his inclusion, you need to question how much you value Taunt in your deck over Spellpower and the dragon tag. If your deck is about 15/30 dragons, you're giving yourself Pagle chances at an extra card.
If you need taunt minions in a dragon deck there are better options, like Twilight Guardian and Chillmaw, heck, even the priest has a dragon related taunt minion. Also, you would definitely take Azure Drake over Wrathion, it?s cheaper, you can run 2 of it and you get both spellpower and a card. In other words, stay clear of Wrathion.

Scary_Bob

Sep 24, 2008
American Fox said:
It's created by White Eyes, you can't just put it in your deck normally. The gallery could have been ordered better to make this clear.
Also excited to see a decent rager!