All The News From The Xbox E3 2015 Briefing

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Show me Halo 5, Gears of War Collection/4, Crackdown, Scalebound and Space Engineers and I'll be happy.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Honestly at this point I would be more suprised if they make it actually intristing or keep from shooting there bloody stump of a foot.

Show me a new IP that's not a shooter.

Don't mention kinect.

They will prob announce tons of occulas rift gemich stuff

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
I think its a given that MS will be showing Call of Duty.

Im having vauge reccolections about something called Scalebound that we saw last year and havent seen hide nor hair of since.

And i doubt they will have much on Tomb Raider, since Sqeenix have thier own conference to fill out.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
They'll probably show off a bit of Tomb Raider considering the kind of money that they had to have spent on acquiring the timed exclusive license.

Ishigami

Sep 1, 2011
What I hope they show and by show I always hope for single player gameplay and at least parts of a story related cut scene.
Such a vertical slice usually tells me best if the game might be of interest.

Halo 5 Guardians
Quantum Break
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Gears of War
Scalebound

I'm also pretty sure the Forza Motorsport will be shown but considering all my expensive racing gear only works on PC... the XO can fuck right off.

Thatguyky

May 23, 2011
I'm really excited for the new games coming out like most people, but what I honestly want most is an OS update that makes the One easier to use. At times now it gets a little laggy, and can be a headache to navigate. That and maybe changing how achievements unlock, having them not unlock locally seems to be causing issues for people (myself included), but even if that doesn't happen, I'm still stoked for Halo, Gears, Forza, and probably anything else that gets thrown at me!

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
All I want to know is whether or not Killer Instinct gets a PC release, and pretty much anything about Scalebound.

Voxoid

Nov 28, 2013
Microsofts E3 Reveal: A console that kidney punches you every 15 minutes to make sure that you are still using it, and will occasionally start house fires.

EA's E3: Rubbish, not even worth considering.

Ubisoft's E3: The roadmap for the next 20 or so Assassins Creed games that they have planned, and the many downgrades that they will be applying to each game to make sure they are as user-unfriendly/unusable as possible.

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
Wow, even as a non-console gamer, backwards compatability is pretty huge for a console.

jurnag12

Nov 9, 2009
We'll see how it performs outside of controlled circumstances, but dear lord did the HoloLens look cool.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
that.....that was a lot better then I thought was going to be. It wasn't amazing but it seemed like the biggest apology Microsoft could've given for the last years TV press conference

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
gigastar said:
I think its a given that MS will be showing Call of Duty.
And then they didn't. And no Madden or FIFA either. Like, holy crap?

I bet Sony must be sweating after this press conference because boy they announced a lot of amazing things, chief among them of course backwards compatibility. Sony can't stay behind now.

They could've 'won' E3 even if Rare had announced a new Conker's. But y'know what? Sea of Thieves looks awesome and I want it pretty badly. Gather ye maties and hunt for treasure, yarharhar!

But yeah, good stuff overall. I'm slowly thinking about getting an Xbox One some time in the future now. Not to mention that that HoloLens looked amazing.

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
Microsoft really set their stall out with this one. They targeted fan friendly measures and it's had a positive reception. It's not rocket science, and very frustrating that they've taken this long to get it going again.

Backwards compatability, the ability to download and run mods, it's brilliant stuff for a console. Really might have to think about getting an Xbox One now.

Conrad Zimmerman

Dec 24, 2013
All The News From The Xbox E3 2015 Briefing

Microsoft announced four new IP and Xbox One backwards compatibility.

Read Full Article

Ishigami

Sep 1, 2011
No Quantum Break was kind of a downer.
As they said it?s for the other shows this year but still.

Rise of the Tomb Raider looks like Tomb Raider and I am okay with that. It?s as okay as Uncharted being Uncharted. Some games don?t need to redefine or reinvent themselves in every iteration.
If it is decently executed it might suffice. And it looks like it thus far.
In same vein Gears 4 looks like Gears and Halo 5 like Halo and this is also okay.

What I actually appreciated the most was Recore. New stuff. Sadly no gameplay.

The new controller looks awesome but 150 bucks? Hell no.

Forza yea? like I said no fanatec support for CSW1.0 so fuck you MS.