(Alleged) Pros at Cons

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
(Alleged) Pros at Cons

Behind the scenes of the con experience many attendees have described as ?silly.?

Read Full Article

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
Kathleen's Naughty Joke From PAX East 2011 (Paraphrased):

A man is traveling through Thailand and while on a train voyage he sees an incredibly sexy Thai woman sitting across from him. As he looks at her he desperately thinks to himself "Don't get an erection! Don't get an erection! Don't get an erection!"...

Then she did.

Kinpatsu

Jul 6, 2011
... Did you guys time-travel for this Loading Time? (The date on the video for Tsukino Con is 2/25. Or two days from now. Either this is a typo or you're secretly Time Lords.)

Karl AMD

Aug 25, 2010
So disappointed there is no conventions in Mainland BC thats happening for you guys to go to or I would so be there, damn guess I'll just have to wait for PAX Prime

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Was it the same guy that asked the question about clubbing that then proceeded to club you? Because if so, that is one sly clubber!

wottabout

May 4, 2011
aeric90 said:
Kathleen's Naughty Joke From PAX East 2011 (Paraphrased):

A man is traveling through Thailand and while on a train voyage he sees an incredibly sexy Thai woman sitting across from him. As he looks at her he desperately thinks to himself "Don't get an erection! Don't get an erection! Don't get an erection!"...

Then she did.
Thanks! I remembered hearing it in one of their PAX videos, but I couldn't remember the joke. Now I don't have to trawl through YouTube looking for it.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Aw...! I would totally go see a LRR panel before I would play Magic.

(Okay, so admittedly, I'm kind of sick of Magic. But still...)

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Callate said:

Same!

(Cause playing outside my comfort zone irks me... so I don't play with strangers mostly)

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
For me, it would be awesome to have an empty room with you guys. I have a ton of questions, and plus it would be awesome to just hang out with you.

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
yeaah.. i doubt you guys would come to the netherlands (would be awesome though :p)

and shame that hardly anyone came to your panel at the games con

krellen

Unrepentant Obsidian Fanboy
Jan 23, 2009
I have no idea what I would do if I were the only one to show up for a panel. That would be super awkward.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
If it was just me in the audience, I would ask tons of idiot questions about your production process. How many revs does a script typically go through? What kind of camera(s) and mic(s) do you use? Why'd you pick that and not this other thing? How did you develop a sense of shot composition? How do you get permission to shoot at various locations? blah, blah, blah...

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
ewhac said:
If it was just me in the audience, I would ask tons of idiot questions about your production process. How many revs does a script typically go through? What kind of camera(s) and mic(s) do you use? Why'd you pick that and not this other thing? How did you develop a sense of shot composition? How do you get permission to shoot at various locations? blah, blah, blah...
Are you aware of Loading Time? That often goes through the filming process.

shadowelancer

Mar 18, 2009
Callate said:

(Okay, so admittedly, I'm kind of sick of Magic. But still...)
I would go to an LRR panel TO play Magic, odds are if your the only one there someone on LRR wont mind having a game.

Also thanks to Graham's story i now am coming up with new and impressive ways to club people

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Cannot wait for PAX East! Gonna get these guys a Club in the Night for the contest. MUHAHAHAHA!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
alandavidson said:
For me, it would be awesome to have an empty room with you guys. I have a ton of questions, and plus it would be awesome to just hang out with you.
Totally agree. Opportunity of a lifetime. :D