Alpha Protocol Spy Tryouts Have Begun!

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Jaredin said:
But, they say stuff is in the pipeline...perhaps finally some EU only stuff as well?
Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks, I needed that. Yeah, Americans don't recognise the "rest of the world" as a real place. May as well be Narnia for all they care.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Ok, kinda scary but in five tries I'm somehow at the top of the leader board at the moment. I'm not even sure if I'll win this but it was kinda fun and I got a shiny new badge from it. :D

Edit: We don't have to do anything else right? Just enter our name and wait to see if we got picked right?

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
dalek sec said:
Ok, kinda scary but in five tries I'm somehow at the top of the leader board at the moment. I'm not even sure if I'll win this but it was kinda fun and I got a shiny new badge from it. :D

Edit: We don't have to do anything else right? Just enter our name and wait to see if we got picked right?
Yup. If you got the badge, then you also saw your mission, which allows for extra chances to win.

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Do the quiz (and its badge) have a permanent slot in the quizzes section? Or is the badge going to be unattainable post-competition?

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Nivag the Owl said:
Do the quiz (and its badge) have a permanent slot in the quizzes section? Or is the badge going to be unattainable post-competition?
At the moment unattainable because it's part of a contest.

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Oh yay! No competition for us brits as always. Oh how loved I feel by thou the escapist. Some days I wonder why I pay for this.

Gvaz

Sep 8, 2008
I like how the top people are forum alts :|

edit: took me like 9 tries, haha

rampantcreature

sticky-fingered filcher
Apr 14, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
If you are one of the elite few and answer all 8 questions correctly, you will receive your first training mission. The others may never be seen again.
Does anyone at The Escapist actually speak/write in -language I will not name-, because while I'm only familiar with its sister tongue, the grammar seemed...off to me.

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Straying Bullet said:
No love for the Europeans. I get it I get it, you believe your main audience is in the United States of America. REALLY NOW?!
Zepren said:
Oh yay! No competition for us brits as always. Oh how loved I feel by thou the escapist. Some days I wonder why I pay for this.
Tzekelkan said:
Seriously, Europeans are always left out.
Seeing as its released Friday here and not until next Tuesday in the states, how about we get revenge buy buying it and posting up spoilers everywhere *evil laugh*

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Plinglebob said:
Straying Bullet said:
No love for the Europeans. I get it I get it, you believe your main audience is in the United States of America. REALLY NOW?!
Zepren said:
Tzekelkan said:
Seriously, Europeans are always left out.
Seeing as its released Friday here and not until next Tuesday in the states, how about we get revenge buy buying it and posting up spoilers everywhere *evil laugh*
Or we could boycott it seeing as they sponsor the escapist?or something like that

BlazeTheVampire

May 14, 2008
rampantcreature said:
Spinwhiz said:
If you are one of the elite few and answer all 8 questions correctly, you will receive your first training mission. The others may never be seen again.
Does anyone at The Escapist actually speak/write in -language I will not name-, because while I'm only familiar with its sister tongue, the grammar seemed...off to me.
Dude I'm so stumped on that one it's not even funny, and I'm a language/linguistics major.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I've looked everywhere but does anyone know when the date for the winners is? I'm just wondering that's all.