Alright boys, answer me this about Deathclaws...

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
I pretty sure when you release a Deathclaw from its cage in Raven Rock(F3), it lets out a howl before wreaking havoc to any poor sap who gets in its way.

So yes, yes I have.

Thamous

Sep 23, 2008
Gennadios said:
Thamous said:
Not once and considering they're giant mutated iguanas I don't really see why they would.
Chameleons... Jackson's Chameleons.
Looks like my fallout knowledge has been degrading. Still, I don't think Chameleons howl.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
I can think of something scarier than howling.

They're a genetic mutaton of 'Jacobs Chameleon', a horned chameleon which I think comes from the carribean. They're mutated and lost their camoflauge but...
Imagine if they hadn't.

STEALTH DEATHCLAWS.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Well, holy shit. I've been necro'd. Not that I mind, since I wanted this one answered.

For all those that know the howl/roar: Thank you for backing me up.

For all those that never heard it: Keep listening!

You see, I remembered where it was that I heard the howl. It was in Fallout 3, in Raven Rock. (Which is where I found a giant armored man in a tube, BTW.) You see, Eden's zorched and the place is going up, but there's a cage in the hallway... I opened it up and...hello, Deathclaw. It was a disoriented remote control one who was 'off the leash'. I got...right out of his way as he exited, stretched, let off a howl, and chased after a couple soldiers.

Thank you for confirming quite possibly one of the most evil fucking howls around.